IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Guest Gary C

Hahahahaa! Is that Benitez?! I fucking love Liverpool fans.

Also, shouldn't that say 'This is Liverpool'? Wow.

Edited by Gary C

Joey Barton's blog about grammar police.

http://www.joeybarto...rge-of-grammar/

Teaser" "

It’s got to be a case of perspective?

From a historical perspective the English language has only ever changed…

• Caveman didn’t speak English but they kicked verbal dialogue off – they’re the true grammar police, surely!?"

Edited by YO303
Guest Ron Manager

lol. it would be really interesting if it could be demonstrated that twitter bullshitters had actually influenced any moves, either by saying a player was interested in a certain club or a club in a player...

Guest Gary C

lol. it would be really interesting if it could be demonstrated that twitter bullshitters had actually influenced any moves, either by saying a player was interested in a certain club or a club in a player...

This would explain both Downing and Bent's careers.

Guest Ron Manager

Was there any truth in that story that the Liverpool board or owners saw that mock-up Aston Villa promo video of Downing launching balls into bins 50m away and promptly signed him on that basis? It sounds too good to be true, but one can dream...

Guest Gary C

I didn't know such a video of Downing existed, but I'm pretty sure it was true for Joe Cole in his teen years. I heard he had sent around videos of himself doing tricks which got West Ham, United and ultimately Chelsea interested.

And there's the famous video of Hargreaves proving that he's fit enough to lift weights that Man City must have watched... Obviously they signed him for cheeky PR over United rather than wanting to actually player him, but yeah.

Was there any truth in that story that the Liverpool board or owners saw that mock-up Aston Villa promo video of Downing launching balls into bins 50m away and promptly signed him on that basis? It sounds too good to be true, but one can dream...

Kenny Dalglish signed him, mostly due to being the manager at the time

Edited by Rambo