IGNORED

dr. dre

magdog

I couldn't quite figure out what the hell that computer does to enhance music exactly, so I looked it up.

According to HP, Dre has developed “…a unique, high-performance audio software solution. Available exclusively on the HP Envy, Beats Audio offers users playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers the optimal sound experience – the way the artist intended it.”

Offers users playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers the optimal sound experience? This sounds about as next level as Dre's 2008 stint creating flavored sparkling vodka.

I couldn't quite figure out what the hell that computer does to enhance music exactly, so I looked it up.

According to HP, Dre has developed “…a unique, high-performance audio software solution. Available exclusively on the HP Envy, Beats Audio offers users playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers the optimal sound experience – the way the artist intended it.”

Offers users playing music or audio through headphones or external speakers the optimal sound experience? This sounds about as next level as Dre's 2008 stint creating flavored sparkling vodka.

HP Envy, ay. Ummm. I had no idea dre was a sound and electrical engineer.. interesting.

I have seen the commercial a few times and was equally confused about what exactly made the laptop better for music. I assumed it came with a nice sound card and some beat creation software (which is kind of a decent idea for HP) or something, but it seems much more lame now. The first time I saw it and they showed him with the weird mask on I thought it was Doom in a futuristic mask.

You could just listen to a pair of Beats headphones if you wanted to confirm that Dre don't know shit about sound quality.

This is probably just a halfway decent (or maybe not) DAC/sound card with a bunch of proprietary BASSBOOST bloatware on the hard drive.

Guest Coalbucket PI

He's got sunglasses on his mouth!? The laptop looks identical to a Macbook Pro. Where's Detox you fucker!

Guest Fishtank

You could just listen to a pair of Beats headphones if you wanted to confirm that Dre don't know shit about sound quality.

This is probably just a halfway decent (or maybe not) DAC/sound card with a bunch of proprietary BASSBOOST bloatware on the hard drive.

do they come with a face mask?

Guest Coalbucket PI

They do Beats by Lady Gaga and P Diddy too, and Miles Davis 'tribute' headphone which comes in a tiny trumpet case... yeah

Why is he wasting his time creating this load of rubbish which will never live up to expectations.

He should be hard at work on Detox. Maybe he's past making music.

Although I did hear he's doing work with Justin Bieber.

He's completely gone off my radar now. He can shove his never-to-be released album up his ass!

Archived