IGNORED

How would you describe what we are

gaarg

Say aliens contact you in your mind and they kinda project thoughts so that you get to communicate somehow. How do you describe what you are? What a human is and how we live. What life on earth looks like.

Now you must imagine that this is not your independence day/district 9 alien. Its a abstract alien entity from some other dimension.

Biped mammal, red blood that's usually infused with alcohol, great hair, and sense of irony.

Enjoys buying pasta makers.

well I guess if this entity uses telephathy, then I just have to think.

Communicating with an alien without the use of some telepathic trick is more interesting. I think i'd try to avoid handsigns,so as not to create misunderstandings (there are some parts in the world where 'yes' means 'no' and vice-versa). Anyhow, what would I say to them ? I think I'd first invite them in, make some tea, and show them how to drink it. Then, if there is a female human in the room i'd show them our respective penis and vagina.

Most of time what i write on here is not to be taken seriously, but still, i do think showing your genitals is one of the most important thing to do when you have an encouter of the 3-4th kind.

And i can see you're slowly but surely turning into a believer gaarg.

Guest Adjective

i would describe how i think i am and wouldn't attempt to speak much for everyone else. if prodded to describe life on the planet, i would give examples that show how diverse we can be, from thoughtlessly or thoughtfully destroying each other and the environment, to random acts of interspecies kindness. then they'd nuke us.

Guest ruiagnelo

well I guess if this entity uses telephathy, then I just have to think.

Communicating with an alien without the use of some telepathic trick is more interesting. I think i'd try to avoid handsigns,so as not to create misunderstandings (there are some parts in the world where 'yes' means 'no' and vice-versa). Anyhow, what would I say to them ? I think I'd first invite them in, make some tea, and show them how to drink it. Then, if there is a female human in the room i'd show them our respective penis and vagina.

Most of time what i write on here is not to be taken seriously, but still, i do think showing your genitals is one of the most important thing to do when you have an encouter of the 3-4th kind.

And i can see you're slowly but surely turning into a believer gaarg.

what is it that makes you think they even know what genitals are?

Guest ruiagnelo

that's why i show them.

it would be the best way to describe a human being and at the same time would show the main genre difference.

i think you would be pretty successful actually.

Guest happycase

I think the planet and its functions are integral to what a human being is, so I'd show the alien seeds and how the seeds grow into plants. This would be my way of saying, "look, everything that lives on this planet lives by the same basic principles. Most things grow, flourish for a while, and die."

I'd want to show that we go through cycles, so I'd probably show him that I sleep, wake up, eat, work, eat, play, eat, play, masturbate, and then sleep.

I'd eat a plant and probably kill another life form to show that (A) we kill things and (B) we eat the things we kill.

I'd show the alien some water from a natural source and drink it to say, this is how i stay alive. Mankind co-evolved with earth because the conditions on the planet were right for us to flourish. Our bodies exchange energy with the environment that made and makes our existence possible.

I'd want to make a statement about reproduction. It'd be important for me to somehow show the alien how a human being is born into the world, literally from not existing at one moment and then suddenly is part of the universe. I'd also show a chicken hatch from an egg and then break another egg open to show that this yellow goop turns into a living creature with an awareness of the world. The alien should know that we have figured out that energy isn't created or destroyed because I think that plays into what we really are as human beings. We're energy that has changed form. When I'm born, certain energy from a mother and father figure created new life.

I'd show that human beings create tribes, first with family, then with neighborhoods and friends and whatnot.

I'd I'd play "Tha" and bump my head to show that we listen to music. I'd smoke some crack to show that our consciousness of the world is altered when our bodies interact with certain things.

Archived