IGNORED

english and also dutch people

pcock

the real md of the 80's is back, lab tested, pure, and extremely fucking strong. and now i understand why people say, pills werent like they were back in the day. omg. i dunno how many people are into the wee beasts over here, but if you can get orange/blue volkswagons, jeez. ruddy bluddy hell.

orange VW's tested at 135mg pure, apparently early 80's explosion you were getting 160-180 at best.

nice. a good experience every time i've done it, regardless of the effects. glad you're enjoying the evening! it's been very common over here in america where i live. pretty much the most popular drug at the moment. they call it "molly," even though it's obviously cut with random stuff every time i do it. sometimes it's completely the opposite of the traditional mdma experience.

yeah thats precisely what im saying, america i have no idea about but apparently this year is the first year since the early 90's when absolutely pure mdma has been available.

most of the time you are taking piperazine or bzp's, which will give you a decent buzz but also rot you're intestines. they are also used to worm dogs.

your?

atop, do i seem like a pm type of guy? i dont give a shit about anyone on this entire forum.

also you are neither english nor dutch so the thread clearly wasnt for you.

lol. me neither, messiaen (for the most part). but at the same time i actually pretty genuinely love all of you and would be pretty down with meeting you out there in the real world.

you should definitely stop being such a hard ass.

shit. one new drug that has also been popular where i live is called "mephadrone." it's a pretty intense mixture of good clean speed, coke, and mdma. it was legal for a while, you could order it online.

i would take it over any of the aforementioned drugs if someone offered me a choice. i wouldn't buy them at this point, for what it's worth.

theres also this one drug floating around the west coast called C2H5OH or "alcohol". Ive tried it once or twice but never had anything stronger than 7.5%, but apparently my friend louie from south central LA has been working with the stuff and made a 40% strawberry flavoured extract that we're going to trip on next time we go camping.

Guest happycase

none of you guys would really want to meet me in real life

be naught a sissy, we would share drugs and have a jolly

21ewxtd.png

I've watched quite a few documentaries about drugs in my time, and it is the same corny old tune every time. They tell you you can take LSD, mushrooms, peyote as much as you want but never never take MDMA. Even the young post graduate that has been showing a little too much enthuasiasm since the documentary has begun, says you shouldn't do it more than twice a year.

So if science says so ....

Babar science definitely wants you to trip your balls off 24/7. He says to go go look at this plant over there but you have to tell him you are trying to sleep and not to bother you again about it

I've watched quite a few documentaries about drugs in my time, and it is the same corny old tune every time. They tell you you can take LSD, mushrooms, peyote as much as you want but never never take MDMA. Even the young post graduate that has been showing a little too much enthuasiasm since the documentary has begun, says you shouldn't do it more than twice a year.

I think this is mainly because of the awful things they are commonly cut with, or sometimes alltogether replaced with (I've taken "rolls" that turned out to be 80% meth) but MDMA by itself is a relatively harmless drug.

yeah they are floating around glasgow just now, the orange ones. if its not a mate then you'll be paying between 10-15 quid for one of them, but then again one of them split in two does you a full belter of a night out with no comedown atall.

im sure they are everywhere, but all i know is they come from holland to london to glasgow.

the same batch is floating around as unpressed crystallic powder here at the moment. the powder has a slight blue tinge to it. i'm not into this stuff personally, but i'm hearing many good tales of its potency and supposedly lab-tested purity. in any case i'm sure it's a hell of a lot less dodgy than those cursed piperazines or beta-cathinones!

it's probably because it's easy to fuck up your serotonin receptors if you do it too often. also, it's cut with nasty shit.

but then again, i'm pretty sure any drug that messes with it (lsd included) can cause serotonin storm. dangerous stuff.

Archived