IGNORED

english and also dutch people

pcock

Not being a massive user anymore I'm not the top authority on these matters but I feel I have relevent years of experience under my belt to comment.

For the last, maybe, 2 years Mandy has taken off. Apparently a lot safer and cleaner than biscuits the powder/crystal version has had great impact on users. It was, for me, usually the case. BUT, I may have had some so called Mandy after last NYE which was a completely diffent bag. What may have looked and tasted like the same ol' thing was what we reckon, PCP. Anyone else had this experience?

The stuff may have fucked me up for around 48 hours with no need to sleep, drink or stop seeing amazing shit. Mandy has never has been the one for hallucinogenics but this apparent Mandy - FUCK ME. INTENSE!!

Anyway I may have been offered some biscuits from a reliable source who confirms they are basically the same as 20 years ago. Blue something as far as I remember. £10 a pop is a no go these days which leads me to think that they are the real deal. I may let you know next week.

the good ones are blue facebooks, which are almost all gone now, red number ones, although they apparently may contain mdea, not too sure on that one, green stars, which are fucking ace, and now orange and blue/volkswagons.

none of you guys would really want to meet me in real life

Why? With your contacts I think it would be great to meet you lol.

Mdma had dissapeared for quite a while, while the mephedrone boom took off. I heard a lot of chemicals that were used in the process of making mdma were clamped down upon, they used to come from factories in China. China made a deal with the west during the acceptance of the Olympic games that it would monitor and control its chemical industry. Hence no more mdma but the labs got wise and reconfigured the chemical structure slightly, hence tonnes of mephedrone instead.

Somebody told me the real mdma is coming back again via Russia or Eastern Bloc countries where governments aren't really bothered (or can be paid to be quiet).

I have a friend who took mdma almost every weekend without fail for a couple of years. And the comedowns in his words 'used to rape my brain and make my soul feel blackened'. But he suffered from depression in a normal sober state, so god knows how he felt on a cold, grey sunday evening in febuary?

Having said that there is scientific proof saying if you are a average person who takes mdma every now and again, it is less harmful than alcohol.

There was a surprising amount of high quality stuff being distributed at Belgian festivals this year. Certainly compared to last year which was utter shite.

Good times.

Guest Jimbob

Ooh Mandy's back, quality.....what colour is it?

not seen any good stuff for a good year at least

Just in time for the Warehouse Projects n all :lol:

However MDMA does have a negative aspect. If you do use it with some degree of regularity, for example every week over a period of many weeks, that remarkable empathic magic is lost. Most people only have remarkable experiences with MDMA the first couple of times they use it. After that, the magic is somehow gone.

Getting back to the old crappy pills will be hard for some of us.

However MDMA does have a negative aspect. If you do use it with some degree of regularity, for example every week over a period of many weeks, that remarkable empathic magic is lost. Most people only have remarkable experiences with MDMA the first couple of times they use it. After that, the magic is somehow gone.

Getting back to the old crappy pills will be hard for some of us.

that's the same with any drug, tho, if you do it often enough. you get used to it. that's obvious.

theres also this one drug floating around the west coast called C2H5OH or "alcohol". Ive tried it once or twice but never had anything stronger than 7.5%, but apparently my friend louie from south central LA has been working with the stuff and made a 40% strawberry flavoured extract that we're going to trip on next time we go camping.

woooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh brraaaaaaaaaaa

Archived