IGNORED

Why Are Energy Drink Advertisments Banned in Denmark?

Joyrex

xxx, no real complications. i still occasionally visit the same cardiologist i've been seeing for the last two decades (every two years - visit coming up in a few weeks actually). i would like to say that this particular cardiac condition is more idm than metal, mostly because of the irregular heart rhythms that play in my body non-stop... but then again, those arrhythmias could kill me at any moment (according to the internet and probably doctors), which is pretty metal.

xxx, no real complications. i still occasionally visit the same cardiologist i've been seeing for the last two decades (every two years - visit coming up in a few weeks actually). i would like to say that this particular cardiac condition is more idm than metal, mostly because of the irregular heart rhythms that play in my body non-stop... but then again, those arrhythmias could kill me at any moment (according to the internet and probably doctors), which is pretty metal.

i should have prefaced my post with the fact that i don't take your condition lightly and i am glad you made it. it's fucking bad ass though, i would so play that card with chicks :emotawesomepm9:

diabetes doesn't have quite the same ring.

Guest cardan

I don't understand why everybody needs all this extra energy.

Because a lot of people only eat shitty blank food that has zero nutrition to give

Guest no carrier

if your condition is indeed idm, then i fathom tourettes being a breakcore condition :)

I was catching up on my videogame news, and this headline caught my eye:

"EA Sports MMA Not Releasing in Denmark"

And, from the article:

EA Sports new mixed martial arts game, EA Sports MMA, will not be released in the country of Denmark. It's not because they are against the sport of MMA, as some people are, but instead because Scandinavian law does not allow for energy drinks to be advertised. And, being an authentic MMA game, EA Sports MMA of course includes energy drink ads.

Rather than take what would appear to be the obvious path and remove the ads, EA has stated (via CVG) that it will simply not release the game in the region.

"We are adhering to laws in Denmark that restrict the use of energy drink product placement in-game, and therefore are not shipping EA Sports MMA in that region," the statement read. "Our game authentically recreates the sport of MMA in every facet, including energy drink in-game sponsorships on fighter shorts, gear, and in fight venues."

Is there any reason energy drinks are not allowed to be advertised in Denmark?

The reason why there are so strict rules against energy drinks in Denmark is because the Danish Ministry of Food doesn't allow commercials for foods that aren't in any way nutritious for you. It's not more than a year ago that Red Bull was finally allowed in Denmark because they've added more vitamins to the energy drink (also, the Danish Ministry of Food finally softened up and decided to raise the maximum amount of caffeine allowed in energy Drinks which is also one of the other reasons why Red Bull was finally allowed in Denmark), so if the EA Energy Drink isn't full of various vitamins it won't be sold in Denmark. Easy as pie.

Guest 277: 930-933

So that makes it metal+idm = math rock?

I've maybe the answer to this thread's question :

I don't know how is the law in denmark, but here in france you cannot sell a product and tell people they can get high with it : it's considered as drug dealing. Must be the same in Denmark.

this is only fair if they also ban ads for coffee, which, in addition to being horrifically bad for you, makes your teeth yellow.

I dont know where you get your facts young lady.

yellow teeth are idm. Just have a look at the Rare pics of RDJ Thread.

Archived