IGNORED

what THREE people would you invite to a dinner party?

kaini

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me:

Brian Eno

Stephen Fry

Lawrence Krauss

I like what lawrence krauss has to say, but I would never invite that argumentative space jew (?) to dinner. He seems like the kind of guy that would cut your other guests off just to tell them they're wrong.

'argumentative space jew' is lawrence's new custom WATMM member title

anyway everyone i hypothetical-invited is a fan of reasoning, and the scientific method, and sanity in general. and so am i. so i reckon we'd be fine.

Guest Pennywise

luke vibert

richard d james

tom jenkinson

however, seeing as they are all mates anyway they would ignore me and eat and drink everything then fuck off somewhere else.

anthony bourdain

mario batali

alton brown

dont know how much alton can drink but the stack of wine bottles we'd amass is almost mind bending

two chefs to dinner? damn, man, you'd have to seriously get your shit together with the food at that.

ohh I have to cook

i'm just trying to think of heavy drinkers that aren't dead yet that will probably order the entire menu at the restaurant, all the wine in the cellar, and pick up the bill.

actually bourdain would genuinely be one of my three, have to think harder about the other two

ohh I have to cook

i'm just trying to think of heavy drinkers that aren't dead yet that will probably order the entire menu at the restaurant, all the wine in the cellar, and pick up the bill.

actually bourdain would genuinely be one of my three, have to think harder about the other two

i have faith in you

you have to be careful. do you go with someone like a david cross? his stories could drag on forever. but it'd be funny. but would bourdain shut down because of his long stories? i dont want my guests to be shutting down, i want everyone to get along. if someone was a hell of a lot funnier than everyone else then there might be an awkward imbalance. god it all sounds really stressful. i do think RDJ would be a crumby guest. he probably wouldnt have a whole lot to say other than "thanks for the blowjob"

i thought carefully about mine cos of that. fry? a natural, will set everyone at ease. eno - extraordinary brain, ideas coming out his ears about everything. and krauss can drop the science. i was going to add 'and what would you cook?' but for half of watmm it would be HOT POCKETS HURR DURR

edit: if i could invite a fourth, it would be alan moore. probably.

Adolf hitler

Enoch powell

Martin luther king

I would invite those three men because they all share simalar types of power

please read the thread title again.

craig anderson

his guardians

:nelson:

Some of you are not taking into consideration that RDJ probably wouldn't show up to a dinner party he was invited to, unless it was by a friend who had nothing to do with his professional career. But who wouldn't want to ride in Richard's tank? :emotawesomepm9:

ann coutler

alex jones

double rainbow guy

Now that's a list, because in many groups Alex Jones and hungrybear9562 would not immediately stand out as the far more sane and worthy human beings.

Archived