IGNORED

September 11 2001 Conspiracy Thread

Guest Helper ET

..and round and round we go. "if you want to keep a secret don't tell anybody"

the illuminati does not leave irrefutable evidence - luke viia, if you want your proof then you will most likely never know the truth and that goes for most things.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. The Illuminati doesn't leave evidence but yet here you are, purporting to know what they're up to and how they run their operations.

I should add that I don't buy the government's story either, nor do I take media filtered information as fact.

edit: I didn't ask for some absolute truth (I don't even believe in it), I just asked ET to provide the information that makes him so sure of this conspiracy, that's all.

it's unfortunate that 9/11 can't be talked about in and of itself, no wonder people like Mike Ruppert disavowed himself from the 9/11 truth movement, it's been taken over by alex jones and disinfo aka the well has been poisoned

Right. The Illuminati doesn't leave evidence but yet here you are, purporting to know what they're up to and how they run their operations.

i have never claimed to know details of the illuminati's actions - however it is quite clear to me that there is a hand helping the way of darkness in this world and what makes this

even more ambiguous is that many of the parties participating (being pushed) are not even aware of their actions and the direction in which they are being pointed. the ways in which all of us,

even you and me support these diabolical powers (illuminati and such) every day. the devices are so naturalized and subtly embedded in what we call 'modern life' that most of us don't know.

most have lost their way without even knowing where they were going to begin with. the layers have become numerous and with virtual reality becoming more

popular and more immersive, not to mention other things (most of modern life is virtual already in 2010) - the layers are continuing to

stack up between us and even a glimpse of what reality truly is.

the world/universe itself, life on it's simplest terms (tribal reality for example) is a layer which for most people would take a lifetime to peel off.

all which we see is what is put there for us to see, what we want to see is what is behind what we are currently looking at.

to see it you must use a different type of vision

I appreciate your explanation troon, and I'm with you that there is a lot of disastrous negligence going on with humanity in general.

I agree that life is becoming more and more complex. I do not understand what you mean when you refer to the universe in its simplest terms (tribal reality?), and I'm not sure what you mean by peeling that off. If you are saying that our roots as a species, as a creature on Earth, is so deeply embedded in us that it is currently nearly impossible to fully transcend in one human lifespan, I agree. If you are alluding to any sort of "Noble Savage" theory and bemoaning the modern world at large, I disagree and I am very much pleased that I live in a time when technology has advanced as far as it has. I would not have survived at all if I had been born in any time prior to the late 20th century, so maybe I'm biased.

As for your advice to use a different type of vision, thanks. I urge you to do the same.

Awepittance - yeah, it is unfortunate.

Looks like were still sitting at square 1 on what, page 6??. This thread failed to reveal any "truth" or "fact" legitimately. What do I mean by 'legitimate' you ask? As in a unanimous consensus without reasonable doubt that the "facts" provided (concerning both sides) are 100%, undeniably true. Insinuations, opinions, or "details" can only be taken with a grain of salt; perception is an easy trap to fall into when it appears rational due to wording or implications--and that is exactly the kind of trickery that people impose to get others to believe in something that may or may not be true. We have people trying to force speculations into each others faces because they only found the information and asserted themselves that this is indeed fact and needs to be brought upon to those in the dark (pointing at Awepittance here). Everyone wants recognition for their beliefs, hell even ET made this thread just to get some recognition out of his beliefs on the topic. Whether he meant it or not, he still sought out confirmation that there are indeed users on this forum that agree with him.

This topic won't be solved through arguments or converting forum-goers. You can kick this can for 100 pages, and I will guarantee that nothing will ultimately be resolved. Sure, you might have second thoughts about what happened, but even with all the information and details provided, one cannot say without any doubt what happened, happened. Just be grateful that you were not directly affected by this atrocity, which I can guarantee you is a fact.

This will also be my final post in this thread, as I have no further need to explain what I typed out. If you don't believe me, then that is your own personal perception, and I won't argue that.

If you are saying that our roots as a species, as a creature on Earth, is so deeply embedded in us that it is currently nearly impossible to fully transcend in one human lifespan, I agree. If you are alluding to any sort of "Noble Savage" theory and bemoaning the modern world at large, I disagree

both

Guest Scrambled Ears

Looks like were still sitting at square 1 on what, page 6??. This thread failed to reveal any "truth" or "fact" legitimately.

did you legitimately expect it to?

Screaming "WAKE UP" doesn't yield good results with actual, factual, sleeping people, and it doesn't seem to be working as a debate tactic either.

Besides, you're not fully awake yourself, troon. By your own logic, and by your own admission, you're supporting "diabolical powers."

My advice to all conspiracy theorists: Believe in ideas such as a worldwide Illuminati only if you wish to feel like a victim.

Looks like were still sitting at square 1 on what, page 6??. This thread failed to reveal any "truth" or "fact" legitimately. What do I mean by 'legitimate' you ask? As in a unanimous consensus without reasonable doubt that the "facts" provided (concerning both sides) are 100%, undeniably true. Insinuations, opinions, or "details" can only be taken with a grain of salt; perception is an easy trap to fall into when it appears rational due to wording or implications--and that is exactly the kind of trickery that people impose to get others to believe in something that may or may not be true. We have people trying to force speculations into each others faces because they only found the information and asserted themselves that this is indeed fact and needs to be brought upon to those in the dark (pointing at Awepittance here). Everyone wants recognition for their beliefs, hell even ET made this thread just to get some recognition out of his beliefs on the topic. Whether he meant it or not, he still sought out confirmation that there are indeed users on this forum that agree with him.

This topic won't be solved through arguments or converting forum-goers. You can kick this can for 100 pages, and I will guarantee that nothing will ultimately be resolved. Sure, you might have second thoughts about what happened, but even with all the information and details provided, one cannot say without any doubt what happened, happened. Just be grateful that you were not directly affected by this atrocity, which I can guarantee you is a fact.

thanks for the broad sweeping holier than thou generalizations :beer:

This will also be my final post in this thread, as I have no further need to explain what I typed out.

how convenient!

I always find it fascinating when people have this attitude they never address a single specific facet of the matter at hand, its just an outright dismissal. tontonz has just written a very eloquent long winded version of saying 'you're a conspiracy theorist'

edit: i think a lot of the problem in discussing things like this is the associations people infer from making various claims. Like if you mention building 7 to someone they automatically assume you subscribe to every conspiracy regarding 9/11 that they have personally seen. Things don't work like that. I'll admit that there are serious 9/11 truth cultists out there who eat up everything they read as 100% truth on the internet. The same kinds of people who believe in chem trails, vaccine death conspiracies, etc. PEople don't even want to look into something that's already been associated with pure batshit crazy people. It's also too easy to associate some of these beliefs with people like Alex jones or Charlie Sheen. They are ideas not owned by people. I could understand why people would be turned off by the whole 'movement'. edit2: i kind of lost my point there but this is the reason i feel like tontoz can just make such a blanket statement, there are too many preformed opinions regarding the events of 9/11, it's like trying to argue about abortion.

Screaming "WAKE UP" doesn't yield good results with actual, factual, sleeping people, and it doesn't seem to be working as a debate tactic either.

Besides, you're not fully awake yourself, troon. By your own logic, and by your own admission, you're supporting "diabolical powers."

My advice to all conspiracy theorists: Believe in ideas such as a worldwide Illuminati only if you wish to feel like a victim.

we all need to scream 'wake the fuck up' to eachother as often as possible imo. i didn't mean to sound as though i would have my fingers pluging my own ears.

illuminati is just a word - it goes much deeper then physical groups of people although they are involved as well.

energies and principalities

For real. I'm not just a hipster dinosaur.

And soon I'll be raising Crowley from the tomb and lighting the green dust in his bones on fire to bring my fraternal brothers into gold palaces. Troon will be meditating and miss the whole thing.

Yeah we could get pretty esoteric here, but we should probably just stick to 9/11.

it's all connected, man. it'll become more apparent with time.

Preaching to the choir, my good man

Archived