IGNORED

Serie A / La Liga thread

data

i follow both the italian and spanish league because that's the only two leagues i get on my basic cable.

edit: and no, they're not dull, that's just an urban myth that people who doesn't watch them tend to believe.

correction: I love a barça upset. fuck barça. the most stuck up pretentious team on the planet.

edit: serie A is not short of entertainment. it's been a great couple of seasons watching AC and Juve wither and Roma come back. bit tired of the Inter domination however. La liga is a fucking pathetic two horse race and a complete waste of time.

really? serie A - a bunch of old men who play some fairly boring football.

La Liga - two horse race for sure, especially with sevilla losing all their good players...still at least it's usually entertaining.

really? serie A - a bunch of old men who play some fairly boring football.

La Liga - two horse race for sure, especially with sevilla losing all their good players...still at least it's usually entertaining.

And Valencia losing 2 of their better players as well. I enjoy watching Spanish football from time to time.

You should make this a European thread really, the Bundesliga is as good as those if not better and theres plenty of other good leagues.

bundesliga deserves it's own thread. It really is about the most interesting league going on right now... so many teams vying for top spots... a really interesting competition with as many world class players as la liga just not concentrated into 2 teams. Plus it's a delight to see SHTEEEEVE writhe in pain @ wolfsburg

bundesliga deserves it's own thread. It really is about the most interesting league going on right now... so many teams vying for top spots... a really interesting competition with as many world class players as la liga just not concentrated into 2 teams. Plus it's a delight to see SHTEEEEVE writhe in pain @ wolfsburg

Agree 100 percent , the Bundesliga is entertaining as fuck , random teams get long spells at the top of the league (lol) , and with only 18 teams , it doesn't feel as long as the other main leagues. - Winter breaks sucks tho-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mohamed

i feel i want to rant about my team, inter

sneider, maicon, milito wanted to go away when mourinho went away. all three are key players in this team.

sneider in particular, set his mind in the past after the world cup, with his declarations. so did with his football

maicon is a mercenary since always, he's still one player but also an alcoholic

milito knew he was going to suck this year, and wanted to monetize before the interest coming from madrid ceased

i'll just say samuel fucking eto'o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all the madrid player's pained faces were soooo lol throughout this match. I hate both teams and both of their attitudes (soooo fucking spanish and southern european) but dammit barca played some good football in this match and madrid were absolute shite

Holy fuck did Barca ever rip Madrid a new one. Mourinho's face at the end pretty much said it all.

I'm betting Mourinho got some serious pressure to try and play some attacking football from the men with the money.

But yeah goddamn, Barca were toying with Madrid in the second half.

• 1 month later...

Archived