Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beta is out

Minecraft Beta

I just updated the client and the server to Minecraft Beta 1.0

* Working server-side inventory! Finally! (And as a result of that, a whole pile of bugs and issues got fixed)

* Made SMP servers save chunks way less often in most cases. Chunks don’t resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds

* Moving too far away from a container, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen

* Fixed /kill

* Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before

* You can now throw eggs

* On a whim, added super exclusive clan cloaks for Mojang Employees

* .. and something else, which is even more rare

Yeah i'm hearing it's lagging for about everyone. fps went wayyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyy down. I can't afford to have mine any lower (i run on short & fast settings as is) so imma wait till that shit's ironed out b4 I update...

y'all should have read the forums b4 updating y0's

EDIT: While reading a thread on the minecraft forums about said lag, I came across a thread where someone was being all elitist and saying it was just everyone had shit computers, which is obviously not the case, and it came out he was a furry, then MORE furries started coming out of the closet.... was fucking weird. Turned into a huge furry bashing session, which I found odd.

y'all should have read the forums b4 updating y0's

EDIT: While reading a thread on the minecraft forums about said lag, I came across a thread where someone was being all elitist and saying it was just everyone had shit computers, which is obviously not the case, and it came out he was a furry, then MORE furries started coming out of the closet.... was fucking weird. Turned into a huge furry bashing session, which I found odd.

the guy who runs one of the minecraft wikis is an extremely strange person: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Minecraft#Quatroking_himself

ok, a stupid question, but what are those pillars that the wood blocks carrying torches are suspended from?

fences.

Lol I read that as feces

seriously, my laptop can barely handle mc, if any of you guys wanna make yer own server it's not that hard, i only made it a 3 persson server, and the friend i play with is very patient with the lag my laptop gives off. if you have a smooth baller pc that's meant for gaming with 1337 cpu and a decent connection, i rekkon you start up an intimate watmm server. it's just that my laptop gets shady around streaming water and lava =/

seriously, my laptop can barely handle mc, if any of you guys wanna make yer own server it's not that hard, i only made it a 3 persson server, and the friend i play with is very patient with the lag my laptop gives off. if you have a smooth baller pc that's meant for gaming with 1337 cpu and a decent connection, i rekkon you start up an intimate watmm server. it's just that my laptop gets shady around streaming water and lava =/

would definitely up for joining in a wattum Minecraft room

if anyone makes one, PM me :)

I hate dying down at the bedrock layer with tons of diamonds and diamond equipment. =\

Haven't touched MC for like a week because of such an incident.

I hate dying down at the bedrock layer with tons of diamonds and diamond equipment. =\

you gotta learn from your mistakes dude, always take a bucket of water with you, i always dump water on a wel next to a ledge where lava is, i don't need no fucking lava really. besides, being by bedrock is kinda pointless, 15-18 is where the sweet spot is.

you gotta learn from your mistakes dude, always take a bucket of water with you, i always dump water on a wel next to a ledge where lava is, i don't need no fucking lava really. besides, being by bedrock is kinda pointless, 15-18 is where the sweet spot is.

Yea that was only the 2nd time it happened. I had water buckets but didn't really care to react fast enough. What do you mean by 15-18?

Archived