IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

Every time somebody says games are better because of better graphics technology I am reminded of the Crysis games (including the new one). ugh.

So, Boxing Day, you thought the game was free, but then when the text came up that said it cost $20 and asked for your credit card number, you thought "oh this must be what you have to do to get a free game and they won't actually charge me"??

Did you not play the free version online first?

So I make a new world after updating to 1.4 to walk around and find some wolves (hopefully) and I come across a chest sitting in the middle of nowhere by itself , I right click on it and...

Clicking go to store takes you to: http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

APRIL FOOLS!

lol!

shit looks like the update broke waterladders. pete won't be happy

Guest Pennywise

wolves are pretty stupid. btw a good way of finding one is putting torches on grass at night, always attracts friendly mobs.

we're getting pistons!

http://twitter.com/#!/jeb_/status/53362275754590208

I love the piston mod, but don't intentionally copy mods. Either Hippoplatimus submits the mod to us or we wait until the api can support it

Yeah as soon as I saw that I was like, this is fucking exactly what the game needs, fucking mechanical things. I could imagine making an endless snake machine with cobblestone generator and a piston.

EDIT: need to update the server kakoon!

it has to do with 'Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder' which is a good thing

also the spawn/bed thing isn't working. i'd say expect another update tomorrow

that is not what's broken. did you even check? :facepalm:

you can't build a ladder with 'water shelves' next to it at a 90 degree angle and climb really, really fast like you used be able to. jesus if it was climbing waterfalls that got broken then boat elevators and all sorts of shit would also break. notch isn't going to be doing that in a hurry.

What the Fuck Cocoa Beans only appear in chests? This shatters all of my gay dreams to BAKE EVERYTHING!

When will we get Cocoa plants and Apple Orchards? And Apple Pie?

2nd post. I've started making road sign in the server. They don't look half bad. Fence, Fence, Sign. Try to build more on every intersection.

And if anyone needs an older version of minecraft to get them through the next 3 days, PM me. Singleplayer is still boring as shit, IMO.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Hey guys,

I still can't figure out whether this looks fun or not, someone mentioned an online demo but I couldn't find any way to play it without paying. Is this actually fun? Do you just build whatever you fell like and occasionally get killed, isn't that really tedious?

The 1.4 update killed my online server :( all work gone..

I'm anxious about our server after reading this on Minecraft forums...

Archived