IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

track boosters have just been confirmed. It's gonna save me some headaches for my cart ride I'm building.

I always assumed Slime Balls would be used as track boosters.

MUOAHAHA! Pigs that get hit by lightning turn into zombie pigmen ;D

http://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/57426954093211648

MUOAHAHA! Thunder Storms lower the brightness. That means daytime monsters during storms. This is freakily atmospheric.

http://twitter.com/#!/notch/statuses/57363403102105600

How to find fucking wolves.

I've seen them 4 times, tamed one wolf even. I thinks they're not that rare.

You can hear their howling in the night... :fear:

Guest Pennywise

sucks doesn't it? Btw I made a 3x3 tunnel from my house to a new area, over 5 double chests filled with cobble and like 80 diamond accumalated. im either insane, stupid or both. Im almost embarrassed to let anyone see it

Pennywise, you should update your sig so it actually links to Uli's site! I've always wanted to tell you that but just now remembered, lol.

sucks doesn't it? Btw I made a 3x3 tunnel from my house to a new area, over 5 double chests filled with cobble and like 80 diamond accumalated. im either insane, stupid or both. Im almost embarrassed to let anyone see it

Holy shit! why 3x3? thats pretty awesome though.

5 double chests is a LOT of cobble. Just strip mining(long 1x2 hallways, 2 blocks apart) all the time lately and I don't have that much, I'm at like 1 double chest and change.

Guest Pennywise

5 double chests is a LOT of cobble. Just strip mining(long 1x2 hallways, 2 blocks apart) all the time lately and I don't have that much, I'm at like 1 double chest and change.

its gonna be a minecart railine to a snow biome. It's sort of a place to go if you get bored of the main part or fancy getting sandstone or lazuli. I'm gonna make a station near spawn for it which should be cool. Shame the server is just dead all the time though :(

its gonna be a minecart railine to a snow biome. It's sort of a place to go if you get bored of the main part or fancy getting sandstone or lazuli. I'm gonna make a station near spawn for it which should be cool. Shame the server is just dead all the time though :(

I've lost interest I guess. Can't think of anything interesting to do. I'll be back for the update.

I've installed the Beta and am trying to play it but it doesn't work. I succeed to enter on the Team choice screen once but the keys of the keyboard didn't do anything.

Anyway the gameplay could be excellent. It looks awful though

Archived