IGNORED

The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret

kcinsu

so i feel like i missed an important episode, the last one i saw didn'tt wrap up in anyway or feel like an ending leading to his arrest (that they keep showing at the beginning ) did the series get cancelled early or something? biggest cock block of a show finale i've seen in a long time

When I saw the ads for it on IFC, they described that episode as the "season finale", so I don't know what the deal is.

I thought the show was just OK. Will Arnett was good in it, especially when you find out he's just as much of a fraud as Todd is. David Cross seems wasted in this role, though.

It was confusing. Maybe because it's set in England it was only meant to be six episodes. Most English sitcoms only have six eps per series. That would be weird though.

I agree with Autopilot, the latter three were far better than the first three. Still think Dave is a shit character played by an unfunny cunt though. The less of him the better.

the other night i wanted to show my sister the first episode of this show since she is a David Cross fan. So i finally found it on youtube, got through about 5 minutes of it and noticed something was odd, some of the jokes weren't as funny as i remembered. Then boom, Todd goes to his first day of work and meets Dave, low and behold Dave is played by a totally different actor. It took me a couple of minutes to realize it must have been an unaired pilot of the show. very weird experience

• 2 months later...

Archived