IGNORED

Racism? Violence? You betcha!

Hoodie

Yeah, where's the violence, it's just water. Big deal. And as someone said, I doubt the guy would have hosed her down if she hadn't said anything. Maybe she is mentally disturbed and likes to go around the block on her little fatty scooter and insult people.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think the guy would of hosed her if she hadnt of flipped him off with a racial insult

I've been wondering about this, what's the deal whit the "he would OF done it", or "they drive THERE cars" - I only ever see this coming from British people. Is it some kind of internet phenomenon or a slang that is rooted in British English somewhere?

i dont think the guy would of hosed her if she hadnt of flipped him off with a racial insult

I've been wondering about this, what's the deal whit the "he would OF done it", or "they drive THERE cars" - I only ever see this coming from British people. Is it some kind of internet phenomenon or a slang that is rooted in British English somewhere?

I can assure you it doesn't come from all British people. You're being racist. I will spray you with my water hose.

I can assure you it doesn't come from all British people. You're being racist. I will spray you with my water hose.

Terp... i don't understand what you're trying to say. please explain.

i guess i just feel bad for the old lady. she's a hateful racist, but she probably basis her racism on ignorance and fear of the world around her rather than any idea of white supremacy. her existence is sad. i don't see how she was threatening to that guy. he could've just told her gtfo.

we don't know the whole story though, so maybe she stops in front of his house all the time and hurls racial slurs at him. then the response was appropriate, because she would' ve had the chance to leave without confrontation. but if it was a one-time thing? i think i was right to say that he seemed full of rage. no person in control of their emotions goes over to someone and soaks them with water for a pejorative remark. however, i am willing to see that this man might've been hurt by that remark before and wanted to vent on the old lady--but still, what does that accomplish other than a catharsis for him? catharsis is bunk anyway, it just makes you dislike the object that you channel your anger toward even more, in addition to making you feel better about yourself.

i mean, shit, i admit i might be tempted to do something like that if i was in "AAARGGHH PISSED OFF" mode, but if i retained some brainpower that wasn't overwhelmed with emotion, i'd ignore it and then complain about it to my friends or my mom for a few hours afterward. that's usually what i do when people insult me based on my heritage, gender, etc. it's better than hurting others, emotionally or otherwise.

and before anyone says it, that's all because i'm a woman, right? men should take action and humiliate people, cause that's the manly thing to do. please. that type of thinking is as outdated as the old woman's racism.

in my opinion, christianity got one thing right: turn the other cheek.

(also, i'm taking the internet too seriously. maybe i was squirted with a hose as a child, so this is serious business to me.)

The spellage!

People write "there" when they mean "their" and "of" when they mean "have", cause they sound similar. But it's pretty damn confusing for a non-native speaker. I first saw it on some message board that had mostly British users, pretty much everyone did it there.

[...] i'm a woman [...] humiliate [...] squirted [..] hose [...]

I picked out the words I liked best and would like to take away from this post. But I'm willing to share if anyone else wants a letter or two.

But seriously, I don't think it's a male obligation to go all rage, and I don't think anyone has said that either ... ?

Guest AcrossCanyons

Yeah, where's the violence, it's just water.

if you were soaked with water, head to toe, away from your home - that shit would really suck. imagine how uncomfortable you would be, not very nice. plus it could ruin your clothes, or any electronics you could have on you. money? etc. (the woman has a bag if I remember - anything could be ruined that was in there)

I'm not really sure what happened here, but all parties involved seem like cunts. the black dudes for their whole black supremacy bullshit and the woman for clearly being able to walk but using a wheelchair.

The spellage!

People write "there" when they mean "their" and "of" when they mean "have", cause they sound similar. But it's pretty damn confusing for a non-native speaker. I first saw it on some message board that had mostly British users, pretty much everyone did it there.

i see. their have grammatical fulls every were. :cisfor:

Yeah, where's the violence, it's just water.

if you were soaked with water, head to toe, away from your home - that shit would really suck. imagine how uncomfortable you would be, not very nice. plus it could ruin your clothes, or any electronics you could have on you. money? etc. (the woman has a bag if I remember - anything could be ruined that was in there)

I'm not really sure what happened here, but all parties involved seem like cunts. the black dudes for their whole black supremacy bullshit and the woman for clearly being able to walk but using a wheelchair.

the woman had probably already super-soaked her own panties before the hose-guy turned on her.

Thanks for deleting my post, I was clearly in the wrong and should obey to the PC police keep my racist hatred to myself in the future.

fixt.

Says the guy who installed a "african-american" word filter in these boards.

Do I really have to bring Chris Rock's blacks vs n-ggers?

Thanks for deleting my post, I was clearly in the wrong and should obey to the PC police keep my racist hatred to myself in the future.

fixt.

That word filter was installed due to complaints from a member who didn't like the n-word being bantied about.

Guest AcrossCanyons

fixt.

That word filter was installed due to complaints from a member who didn't like the n-word being bantied about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVO4CwxdCs&feature=related

Archived