IGNORED

Racism? Violence? You betcha!

Hoodie

The more I watch it the more it looks staged or something. Why is there one guy holding the camera, with one guy behind him, filming the guy with the hose watering the grass???

Is it that they film all day on the off chance that something will happen that they can then throw on Youtube, Reddit, WATMM or whatever the fuck?

I think you're giving coincidence a small chance here.

Think how many time this could have happened. A man hosing an old lady (regardless of the reason). It was bound to end up on camera at one stage.

Plus, any person of this generation puts most of their stuff on youtube.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

Rage, no... idiocy, yes.Though I do hate the 'Obama's president we rule now bitches!' attitude the dude with the camera had.

Agreed. If he used an action flick one-liner like "Cool off, bitch!" instead he would have gained some more respect from me. Rambo's reading the thread, perhaps he has a better one.

but if she did call him a nigger and all that, I have no problem with the hosing.

it's too sketchy for fox. they need to be able to spin it (in a black and white way)

i don't think you can spin this. if you criticize the black people you're blatantly racist, and if you criticize the white person you're condoning.... "violence." :facepalm:

we'll see what happens. it doesn't seem as significant as the "white beard man on bus kicks black kid's ass" but anything can happen

it's too sketchy for fox. they need to be able to spin it (in a black and white way)

i don't think you can spin this. if you criticize the black people you're blatantly racist, and if you criticize the white person you're condoning.... "violence." :facepalm:

we'll see what happens. it doesn't seem as significant as the "white beard man on bus kicks black kid's ass" but anything can happen

no this is easily spinnable. A perfect example of what pissed off white trash will latch on to to support evidence of honest white folk getting the shaft since obama got in office. You cant even see/hear the old woman doing anything wrong

i guess they don't really need a strategy for this to help them with their goal of advancing the ignorance, idiocy, stupidity, and retardation that exists within their target audience.

they don't even need to spin it. just show it - they don't give a fuck who said what. it's a black guy and his friends laughing at a lady getting soaked. in fact, this fits perfectly with the average fox news viewer's inadequacy problems, inferiority complex, tiny dick fear, closet homosexual suppressed sexuality, etc.

the white woman lost the fight. oh the shame!

I can't make out ONE WORD that woman is saying.

The guy hosing and his friends might be more racist than she is, for all we know.

true

i think breaking those racial relations taboos empowers the "victim" somehow, the guy probably felt that he can legitimately do anything he wants to the lady without repercussions, which is kind of fucked up in a way imo, it allows you to dehumanize and humiliate a person under a banner of righteousness. that's the impression i'm getting..

thinking about it i'd probably hose someone too if i got "kiked" or something, it's an impulse.

Guest disparaissant

heres the deal:

i don't know whether or not this is "fine." it might be totally wrong. also we don't really know what happened before or after, or the real story. but from the information given we are made to see an old woman in an electric wheelchair call a black man a "nigger," presumably (i couldn't make out a single word she said), and then the "victim" himself spraying her with a hose. also we see the "handicapped" woman walking around. we really don't know if she deserved it, or what really happened.

that said, i enjoyed watching it. this woman - presumably - incapsulates many of the things in this world that infuriate me and make me want to kill myself and give up (after going to the mall and opening fire on the rich old fucks at the rich people stores). people like her make me lose hope in living life, being a human being, and the future of our species on this planet.

i really liked the part where the bigoted fat stupid old cunt in the wheelchair got soaking wet. i don't know if that counts as "violence." more like a minor inconvenience that will probably frustrate her deeply (deliciously) and make her stomp her stupid fucking conservative bigot wrinkly old woman feet on the ground. she didn't get hurt.

while that is how i felt about the video itself, i can't really say i know what happened.

here is the truth:

i'm so, so, so happy that these people are dying off. fuck em. they hold the world back.

edit: i'm not a hateful person, take this with a grain of salt. but really, it does feel good to express that anger in a pure way.

wow, i actually agree with you on this.

if i was black and someone called me a nigger in a way that didn't threaten my safety i would want to get to know them and look at their big balls

I can make out one phrase of hers. 1:57 - "I'll call the cops"

Maybe she felt threatened by the car driving by close too to her, and the driver was black, so she yelled something like "Look out stupid nigger" at him. And the other guys got worked up about it.

Just playin' detective and ignoring the whole morality aspect.

Guest happycase

I feel bad for the woman. I laughed the first time I watched it, but the second time I absorbed a little more of what was happening. I think important questions to ask about the woman are where does she come from (historically, karmically, psychologically, her total input-output as she has interacted with the world) and where is she going (as expected, more of the same). I felt a looooot of pain coming from her. It's in her voice especially, but her body shows it as well, and we can make certain inferences as culturally alert persons about what sort of unpleasant reality this old white whore has created for herself. But she isn't fully responsible for the way she is. None of us are. And, I feel unconscious people (conservatives, republicans, and forgive me, democrats, liberals, green hippies, everyone) are more easily influenced and controlled by collective stupidity. She isn't an independent entity to point at and to blame. You point at her and you're pointing to everything. You're pointing to the grand cause of everything. She's bound firstly to existence itself. She's bound by the influences of her biology, her parents and how they brought her up, the friends she met in preschool, the teachers she had or didn't have, her financial status, the economic system she's a part of, every encounter she's had with african americans and truck drivers, the United States, slavery and the collective mentality around that, the "south," the British, etc. You say something about "her" and you're talking about EVERYTHING, although I grant that it's legit to think that you're only talking about some things, but I don't agree.

All of what I've just written was badly communicated. I'm trying to provide grounds for an intuitive reaction. I just feel bad for her because she's fussy. She probably makes her own life, more than anyone else's, difficult and unpleasant. I want her to relax, have a picnic with some black people, laugh with them, take joy in being alive and let go of her confusion.

I also want to say that the belief that there's an independent entity behind action (a "person") restricts our perception by activating biases (the trajectory of any subculture's stereotypes) toward the "type of person" (regarding strangers) we believe we're looking at. Go through a WATMM thread and just read what people are saying, without looking at who is saying it. Then you're responding to actuality, to what's communicated and not to an abstraction, a projected image of a type of person behind the computer. If you already want to cum on one of your fellow watmmers, you're going to distort everything they say by attributing what's said to an admirable entity. You don't want to see a Whole person, you want to see a God. You might admire your big brother and his friends for being cool, but what if they're jerks? Can you be objective when you see such a thing? When you are objective and see that they're jerks will you then distort your image of your brother and his friends again, thinking they're a certain way? Do you see that they're also good? We contain everything as people. The universe contains everything, therefore we contain everything. What I'm saying is that this woman was once a happy child. She has probably felt a lot of love for her kids and grandkids. She has probably done some stupid shit. She has probably been nice to fuck, she's fed a child with her tits, she's cried when her dad spanked her, at this moment, she might be breathing, dreaming, dead, flying, sailing, laughing in a pool. It's fine if she's angry. It's fine if she's racist or gets sprayed by water. All of life made it so. We want people to be good. Why don't we want people to be who they are? What's our beef with the autonomous world? You see more clearly the infinite potential an individual has to manifest when you take away an entity. Then you just have action. Movement. You respond more appropriately to the situation.

That said, I think in this situation she deserved to get hosed and I think the best reaction to the video is to laugh at her. Just wanted to open up a perspective of compassion and respect for the diversity a person can manifest because that's what I felt.

i think that was pretty hilarious

fact that shes in a mobility scooter and got out of it seemingly walking around perfectly fine, the fuck is that?

sure i dont know her circumstances but if you need one of those you cant be great on your feet unless youre just a lazy cunt

anyway, i cant hear anything she said, i dont think the guy would of hosed her if she hadnt of flipped him off with a racial insult

most probably deserved that

squirting a lady (or man) is a mean thing to do. i didnt hear the things she said but i dont think its cool to go picked a fight for eaither side (saying the n word or squirting)

Archived