IGNORED

15-minute reworking of 'an ending (ascent)' by daniel lanois

kaini

I like it. I found it worked better if you turned it up a fair bit though, it seems like it was mastered quite quietly.

Thanks for bringing this to the attention kaini :)

Guest Greg Reason

Oh I know why......160kps :trashbear: ffs

Serious?! Has no one learnt anything in the last ten years of disgusting mp3 nonsense? You think someone like DL would have a better idea of this...

It's really not that good is it - just some proto techno-esque drum loop bubbling along whilst randomly offset granules of the track are triggered in the background. Certainly doesn't do the original any justice anyway ...

It's really not that good is it - just some proto techno-esque drum loop bubbling along whilst randomly offset granules of the track are triggered in the background. Certainly doesn't do the original any justice anyway ...

Yeah, pretty much this. Also the compression to 160 has killed all the beautiful dynamics of the whole track. The whole point is these nice pads fading in and out of one another, and thats all gone.

Archived