IGNORED

Governor signs California marijuana decriminalization bill

karmakramer

Guest Gbiscuit

It's a step in the right direction certainly, the problem though is the fact that it's still not legal nation wide. So, from what I gather the DEA or any other federal agency still can bust up your party. This is me speaking from known incidents a few years ago though, so I don't know if that can still legally happen under this legislation.

Guest Scrambled Ears

well let's hope clubs in San francisco stop being psychotic about weed smoking. LAst time i went to the Mezzanine to see Autechre , AE played in pitch blackness as many here know. People would try to light up one-hitter pipes while they performed and immediately get an extremely bright LED flashlight shined down at them by a bouncer on the upper floor. For the entire set you were being blinded by bouncer LED flashlight strobes from above. it was really fucking annoying. I mean i know clubs are liable for illegal activity inside but jesus christ man the fuck up, be more worried about your patrons injuring themselves from drunken stumbles than a few dudes wanting to smoke up.

this is quintessential idm in some way

i wish i had been around in the 60s for trips festivals/acid tests and whatnot...seems like people gave a whole lot less of a fuck then and were ready to give a big finger (or rose) to the cops/security. what it proves is that legalization is truly the complex issue that people in the know chalk it up to be. the backlash will be incredible. these people arent out to protect or treat anyone's health. itll be the same alcohol and cigarettes...they just want you to get hooked and think its sexy. gah i throw up a little bit in my mouth when i imagine the image of the sexy stoner...like some kind of cheap amsterdam cliche neo-white girl with the dread locks and a buddha or some hindu shit thrown in for good measure. fuck these people...it should stay illegal!!!!

Guest underscore

It's a step in the right direction certainly, the problem though is the fact that it's still not legal nation wide. So, from what I gather the DEA or any other federal agency still can bust up your party. This is me speaking from known incidents a few years ago though, so I don't know if that can still legally happen under this legislation.

even under this legislation (and even if it gets "legalized" there next month it still will be) it is still just as illegal federally, which is why legit "med" shops can still technically get shut down in california (and were as of a few years ago.) feds are supposedly not bothering under the obama administration per him, but hes only in office for so much longer.

Guest Scrambled Ears

feds are supposedly not bothering under the obama administration per him, but hes only in office for so much longer.

if the GOP gets their shit together...

but...

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

the best part of that is how dumb Rocky looks when he is instantly like "uhhh no that's a fallacy", he didn't sound like he was joking at all he just seems like a tool instantly reverting into lie mode. Those action movie kids probably did mountains of drugs back in the day.

Hopefully Prop 19 will set a good example for the rest of the country and I won't have to worry about pre-employment piss tests ever, ever again.

But seriously, we're all gonna get high either way. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived