IGNORED

wagon christ source v.6

Guest catsonearth

Guest catsonearth

what's up errbody. haven't been around watmm for a minute, but i thought y'all might be interested to know that i've been cranking out some serious overhauls of the wagon christ source site over the last few months. it's still got a ways to go, but i could use some feedback from fans to ensure the site reaches maximum awesomeness.

www.wagonchrist.com

anything you'd like to see on the site that's missing?

obviously the remix/comp/etc. sections of the discography are out of date and i'm working on that. i've been trying to embed youtube vids into the discography sections so people can preview the releases and check out some of the harder to find one-off tracks, but not everything is on youtube, so a few are absent and i'm working on that as well. i'm also aware that the bio needs to be redone. but aside from all that shit...

any other suggestions?

anybody want to lend a helping hand?

Wow, great! Maybe a section for published live sets, like the UK hardcore one? Don't know if there are much more that are 'released', but I always enjoy his sets. The one thing I would like most is a section for his upcoming gigs, even though that's hard to do I guess.

Maybe post all the videos in one 'media' tab at the top of the site, and make the discography exist out of subcategories (remixes, etc.) instead of main tabs?

And for fanboyism, a gallery :shuriken:

But in any case nice work, will be adding this to my favs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived