IGNORED

Airport in China closes due to UFO

Guest wake

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gbiscuit

I've always wondered why aliens want to probe Bubba and his Meth cooking pals but not Deans of Ivy league schools, the Jews who control the New York Times and/or former heads of state.

:cerious:

I've always wondered why aliens want to probe Bubba and his Meth cooking pals but not Deans of Ivy league schools, the Jews who control the New York Times and/or former heads of state.

isnt this just something people say though

yes

edit. Seems to have no basis in what the actual statistics would be.

full disclosure is imminent people

what do you think i am doing on this forum?

preparing your little minds for the inevitable liason with our friends from

zeta reticuli

GET FAMILIAR BATCEZ and hail the GREYz

√©˙∆¨ˆ˚ø¬πøˆ¨¥§†∞®¢¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–∑´®†¥¨ˆß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬ç√∫˜µ≤

because the deans of ivy league schools, the Jews who control the NYT and Hollywood, and former heads of states are lizard shapeshifters. The aliens know all about them. Bubbha and the Meth Cookers are way more interesting anyways.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

That video was posted a few months ago in the Norway spirals thread. They look very similar and are most likely Minotaur rockets.

That video was posted a few months ago in the Norway spirals thread. They look very similar and are most likely Minotaur rockets.

Awesome.

I saw that shit back in august 2007. (not at the same moment)

I filled a report to the GEIPAN. I'm still waiting for their conclusions. So i'd wager this is indeed a missile and that is has been classified. :fear:

should I send them a mail ? Watmm ? you decide.

Guest tht tne

Awesome.

aww... troll love :blush:

That minotaur rocket launch is awesome. Unfortunately i went on to read the youtube comments. I've got to go scrub my brain out with some strong caustic. Check y'all on the flip side!

Archived