IGNORED

Paul Dano

essines

I was rewatching the Sopranos the other day and was surprised to see Paul Dano playing one of Anthony Jr's friends...

I thought Dano did as good as he could in TWBB, but he was slightly out of his depth. Great film though.

i thought he actually held his own in scenes with one of the best actors out there.

Paul Dano is like Michael Cera , they can only play one character .. themselves.

How can you compare those two lol..

I saw Cera for the first time in Superbad and I loved that movie.. then I saw him again in Juno and I just wanted to punch him in the face. Cera just play the exact same personality and character - but I hardly say that for Dano.

Paul Dano is like Michael Cera , they can only play one character .. themselves.

I saw Cera for the first time in Superbad and I loved that movie.. then I saw him again in Juno and I just wanted to punch him in the face. Cera just play the exact same personality and character - but I hardly say that for Dano.

you must be young. but again, how is dano like cera? CMA, you gotta do better.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I didn't think he really got away with playing two characters in There Will Be Blood, would have preferred that to be two actors

you must be young. but again, how is dano like cera? CMA, you gotta do better.

well im 22.. I was 19 when Superbad came out.. sure it was a shit movie but it was hilarious.

That was actually one of the first things I thought of after seeing this in theaters. "Damn, that kid from The Girl Next Door can fuckin' act."

Archived