IGNORED

Internet Radio ((( O )))

Guest enxyme

are there any american talk radio stations online? like in GTA, where they pick silly topics and just talk about them, without being interrupted by music etc.

i heard some while in new york last summer, and it sounded just like GTA, only in real life! i always thought they exaggerated the voices and everything on the GTA radio stations, but apparently they don't.

none of this please:

burger_top.gif

BECK

HANNITY

LIMBAUGH

INGRAHAM

burger_bottom.gif

oh and no howard stern.

who else is there?

:cool:

Guest Dirty Protest

Ive never understood America censorship laws. Usually Britain is praised by them for the stuff we can get away with on TV, but their radio is far and away more extreme than the UK ever could be. Last time i was over a couple of morning radio tits were going into great detail about how they wanted to sexually damage some famous 18 year old. Chris Moyles would last about 3 minutes before he was taken off if he tried it.

Yeah, somafm.com

Right O sir... Had forgotten about themm...

Their underground 80's(under the commercial rador synth pop and new wave) channel is supberb...

Archived