IGNORED

Human behavior

Dale

Didn't George Carlin died like two years ago?

never head Carlin go into as much detail as Fresco - in fact show me a clip of Carlin where he talks about what Fresco is discussing? I haven't seen one.

Besides, Fresco is 94. He's been researching this stuff for most of his life.

Intetion of this thread was to spark discussion.

edit: unless you're saying Fresco is a Carlin look-alike?

Do you know what that means?

he has already posted a thread about it, and has even commented to someone else that they were missing-the-point, so it should be obvious that he feels he gets it. :cisfor:

OMG :facepalm:

Did no one watch the video? The guy in the video says "Do you know what that means?" every fifteen seconds. Holy lord.

edit: COOL VIDEO BREAD! HMMM 24OURANGE, THAT'S INTERESTING THAT YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE ABOUT BEHAVIORISM. HEY IMPOTENTWHITECAPITALIST, YOU'RE A REAL SWELL GUY.

hah chill guy. yes, i didn't even start to watch the vids, because it would defeat the purpose of the thread, which is to hear this guys lecture on human behavior. i just simply don't have the attention span to listen to that shit intently for the next 30 minutes right now

Archived