IGNORED

Wet Tip Hen Ax

Boxing Day

it's my fave of the anagram tracks.

mine would be Wax the Nip, on ICBYD that is, as there's other anagram tracks not featured on said album.

this is actually my least favorite of those tracks on this album. still damn good, just not as enjoyable for me.

mine would be Wax the Nip, on ICBYD that is, as there's other anagram tracks not featured on said album.

this is actually my least favorite of those tracks on this album. still damn good, just not as enjoyable for me.

I love the album, but for me Wax the Nip is a stand-out track, especially for being made in 1990! Wet Tip Hen Ax was 1994.

double post, oops

wax the nip #1 !

the first thousand times i heard that track, i was somehow ignoring the snare hit in there. not sure how i managed it

like, i was only hearing the kick pattern.

shat bricks when i realized :facepalm:

truth be told i think i actually liked the track better that way.

There's something very regal about this track, a feeling of royalty that I find quite charming. It reminds me of ancient oriental rulers. The theme is further explored in "next heap with".

Archived