IGNORED

BLOC 2011

oscillik

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Osc, I'll be booking tickets with chassis and a couple friends. I heard you are bunkin with us, and yes... we really need to book tickets. Hopefully tomorrow at the very latest. Not sure if he'll be online later.

Hey Osc, I'll be booking tickets with chassis and a couple friends. I heard you are bunkin with us, and yes... we really need to book tickets. Hopefully tomorrow at the very latest. Not sure if he'll be online later.

yeah the tickets are flying out. i checked two days ago and there was still gold rooms. now they're all gone.

tickets need to be booked, like, tomorrow for definite :(

He a fully grown adult. Surely he realises people have other lives and other plans. He has given you a shit load of notice, but surely you can explain the situation and he could do it a few days before or a few days after.

You dudes better be meeting up for a drink with me. Otherwise I'm going to go door to door headbutting festival goers until I find you.

Guest Coalbucket PI

We need to arrange a meet up in advance, I'll lose the plot and forget about the internet when I'm there. Something on Friday before its too late and my mind evaporates

Check this exclusive stream of a new Venetian Snares track from Bloc 2011 via Hyponik!

*Venetian Snares Exclusive*

The track, imaginatively titled ‘There Now You Have Syphilis’, spills out the speakers in an acid-drenched onslaught of typically manic polyrhtyhms and overt drum programming, settling into its own incongruous groove around the halfway mark.

Having recently launched his own Timesig label with new album ‘My So Called Life’, Aaron Funk is set to perform at the Overkill stage at this year’s Bloc festival, alongside DJ Funk, King Midas Sound, Daedelus, Carsten Nicolai and Jimmy Edgar, providing what will undoubtedly be a full on soundtrack of the very fines electronics and bass.

You can also read a nice interview with Kevin Martin, AKA The Bug and one third of King Midas Sound, over at the Bloc Weekend website…

Kevin Martin Interview

FUCK YES....

thank god I booked my tix.....

this will be insane............. OI OI WATTUMERS

PM me your phone number, I can't be fucked skulking about trying to second guess who posts on wattum at BLOC, I have already collected a few other numbers and I have shitloads of friends already going, if we combine our forces this'll be one insane rave group!!! :D:D

Obel, you're fucking on for that drink. Just PM me yer fucking number!!!!

Chassis, son if you completely miss me I'm going to not be a happy chappy!!!! drinks are on!

and now I hear Osci is coming?!?!?!?!??!

need I say more chaps....

PM is all you need to do ;)

Archived