08. Nite Jewel - Another Horizon

09. Ducktails - Wishes

10. Grouper - Poison Tree

11. Michael Harrison - Carillon

12. Library Tapes - The Fragile Tide

13. Ceephax - Dreamer

14. Byetone - Into Bios/Plastic Star

have some others here

I'm gonna definitely listen to it, because I like autumn, and cause I feel sympathetic towards you for also being too late with your Halloween mix. I made one myself but just like last year, I barely got it done for my party with so much stuff to prepare so I didn't have time to post it. I'm probably gonna keep it hidden until next Halloween cause I hate being late.

Feedback will follow

I had a listen last night and today, but today was a little interrupted as I had to pour boiling water over my basement stairs cause the cat always pisses there for some reason, and then the water was loud and I didn't hear it so well. You know, normal stuff.

Anyway, so I heard a little less of the middle part than I should have, but I liked it mostly. As an autumn mix rather than a Halloween mix, it doesn't really have any of that forbidden-fun-factor that all Halloween-related things have for me. My favourite track was the 2nd one. I never look at tracklistings when I first listen to something so I don't know who it was by, but it was good. The whole mix didn't really have transitions so it felt more like a playlist and less like a mix for me. But still nice, I will listen again.

Archived