IGNORED

Kool Keith

Capsaicin

he's a talent that i can imagine needs a bit of guidance from others he's working with to truly bring out his best imo. he also lacks a bit of self awareness in some areas. i think his discography speaks for both those points. dr octagon's first album is one of the best rap albums out there, crucial listening when i was getting into hip hop

Him and Kutmaster Kurt are an awesome team, that guy is a great producer. Also heavily involved in Dr. Octagon.

The beats on Sex Style, Dr. Dooom, Black Elvis, etc. are about as good as it gets for me.

The tech references always make me smile as well. Anyone check out the album "Analog Brothers - Pimp To Eat"? Full of these kind of references, Keith is Keith Korg, Ice-T is Ice Oscillator lol

Oh shit, I looked it up and Kutmaster Kurt just did the drums on Black Elvis/Lost In Space, the rest is produced by Keith himself. Badass! He's an expert knob twiddler

Archived