IGNORED

Hype Williams - Find Out What Happens When People Stop Being Polite, And Start Gettin' Reel

Redruth

Guest Makinami

this record is the fucking tits!

and no asymm,

not the director

so basically these guys couldn't think of a name so they use he name of a pretty famous video director and he'll probably find out and sue?

five minutes of hipster fame is better than thinking about the future bro

hype williams voice sounds like juke nukem's voice. hmmm.

anyway, it's an excellent release. it's a nice compliment to something like Forest Swords.

this along with Swords and Demdike Stare forms a perfect representation of new/forward thinking developments in 2010.

"Blue Dream"

being sued might be bad press but it is still press....

either you enjoy the new wave of low fi music or you don't....

I enjoy it because of my growing up with tape recorders, boss effect pedals and cheap synthesizers being my main source for musical creation...

if you don't like it fine but realize that this music is better than most and not as good as some....

this is the nature of all art...

this record is the fucking tits!

and no asymm,

not the director

so basically these guys couldn't think of a name so they use he name of a pretty famous video director and he'll probably find out and sue?

five minutes of hipster fame is better than thinking about the future bro

you have a track record of consistently awesome posts dude, keep up the good work

HIPSTER FAGGOTS AHPEX TWINS

This was cool, but that was only after one listen. I think it needs a few more to get really into it.

Also good news as it seems that the Untitled 12" is getting repressed.

Archived