skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gbiscuit

throw voice is where its at.

*throw's voice*

*arrows five people in the back before they can even react*

Found that one and fully upgraded it. Mostly for the lolz, as it's useless to me and my dual axe wielding Redguard.

Throw voice does not work for me. No one ever falls for it, and if I use it in a city; guards just run up and tell me to shut the fuck up. It's upgraded so I don't know? I'm using it at a fairly safe and hidden distance.

level 43, my enthusiasm is slowly waning as I realize that, apart from the imperial/stormcloak thing, my decisions in the game mean absolutely nothing apart from whether I get a reward from a Daedric quest or not... and the lack of variety in loot is sad at higher levels, as there aren't enough unique/handplaced items around. Unfortunately, now that the hype has settled down and I've put a lot of time into it, it isn't nearly as fun. I don't even want to finish the main quest with this character anymore... but that could just be burnout. Granted, a game that can keep me interested for 70+ hours is an accomplishment...

Throw voice does not work for me. No one ever falls for it, and if I use it in a city; guards just run up and tell me to shut the fuck up. It's upgraded so I don't know? I'm using it at a fairly safe and hidden distance.

i think u need the extra words maybe cuz i had the same problem

Guest Al Hounos

I'm feeling the same way. after I had all the best weapons and armor, what's the point? the agonizing PS3 load times also contribute a lot to me not playing this game any more.

Oddly enough, I broke out GTA4 for the first time in years. now THAT was a GAME!

I just hate going through random crypt #287 to open the master chest at the end and get 200 gold and an unenchanted steel war axe and a pot.

i liked the loot system of never winter nights there were like hundreds of awesome weapons with custom names and armor and other magiacal stuff that was random and u would get them in like every big golden chest and depending on ur lvl theyd be more powerful i wish more games did it like that where EVERY single big chest was something awesome

I'm over 155 hours on my PS3 guy and I'm still having fun. I started a new character on my PC. My first character, which was on PS3, was a warrior. My PC character is a stealth guy. You know, sneak and bow. I'll create a mage sometime in the near future too.

I'm trying to be all in one on my lvl49 character. I was mage at first and became master at destruction and got myself some nice light armor. Then it became boring, the chalenge was gone and I couldn't level up while just shooting people with fireballs from distance, so I got a bow, a dagger and a shield and it became interesting again. After that I was sneak character, and now I'm training heavy armor and two-handed weapons lol. It's the only way to level up I think, learning new skills, and also it makes the fighting chalenging again.

I'm trying to be all in one on my lvl49 character. I was mage at first and became master at destruction and got myself some nice light armor. Then it became boring, the chalenge was gone and I couldn't level up while just shooting people with fireballs from distance, so I got a bow, a dagger and a shield and it became interesting again. After that I was sneak character, and now I'm training heavy armor and two-handed weapons lol. It's the only way to level up I think, learning new skills, and also it makes the fighting chalenging again.

yeah, once you get to a higher level you HAVE to switch skills in order to continue levelling. I'm not decided as to whether that's a good or bad quality of the game.

Guest viscosity

ffs i just wrote something and I closed out of it or something

anyway this game is good with the right hardware, but it's poorly optimized and requires a shiton of mods to make it intuitive an purdylookin

thanks for the UI link, if your machine can handle it i'd recommend nearly all of these

http://wccftech.com/article/visually-enhance-elders-scroll-skyrim-awesome-graphical-mods-tweaks/

really helps with the muddy textures

Archived