IGNORED

enter a new display name

keltoi

that thing he does.......  

50 members have voted

1. 1. do you find it even remotely funny?

• no. repetitive unfunny shit.
    • yes. oh how i lol like a girl every time i see it.
    • i don't mind.

Guest tht tne

tht you shouldn't spread so much hate

i don't hate anyone or anything, talk to wake about hate

but why u "lol" and 1 staring people's art and ideas?

I'd cheers a beer with you dude, but I think it would be respectful to cease of this nonsense and apologize. Even if you feel that you deserve some kind of apology too, the classier man would apologize first. :wink:

you don't seem to have any problem calling me out, but what about those that "lol" and 1 star my art and ideas?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get irritated when pretty much anytime on this forum people tell a noob to read the rules, copy&pastes their post count. It's all quite douche y activity to be honest, and i think some of the people who do it are cool but in the end it just makes you look like kind of a dick.

but what about those that "lol" and 1 star my art and ideas?

2 wrongs don't make a right, and did you just NOT deny that you do that out of spite?

I'd cheers a beer with you dude, but I think it would be respectful to cease of this nonsense and apologize. Even if you feel that you deserve some kind of apology too, the classier man would apologize first. :wink:

you don't seem to have any problem calling me out, but what about those that "lol" and 1 star my art and ideas?

Haters gonna hate dude, especially on watmm.

Guest tht tne

but what about those that "lol" and 1 star my art and ideas?

2 wrongs don't make a right, and did you just NOT deny that you do that out of spite?

i'm afraid i'm not following you

Guest dese manz hatin

but y are all dese manz hatin?

but y are all dese manz hatin?

They werent watchin the rides, prik face.

Guest fiznuthian

what is wrong with you people that constantly complain about THIS member and THAT members posting habits,

is it really that hard to just.. not click their thread?

or even if you do click their thread, there's both an ignore option and a scrollbar.

but no, instead you make another pointless thread to complain about them, probably trying to get more attention than anything.

thank goodness i know how to skip your threads! believe it or not, i skipped reading about 99% of this thread just to post this.

tht and atop stop spite-rating tracks, and leave it at that?

Thanks dad! I never vote anyone's thread less than five stars. If I don't like the track or thread I either Don't comment/Don't star rate or Comment with helpful info....if I don't like something by someone on this board I simply just shut up

I have never given tht's thread one star....

He started this trend.

End of story

you need to stop hating on troon because he believes in things that you don't

Ok, hopefully I didn't just start a dumb flame war with you, my friend, but seriously, it is offensive to me to think that you would deduce that I do the things that bother me about tht...I have been a hypocrite in my life and I try not to be one, actively, on a daily basis

Guest Beefuncle

what is wrong with you people that constantly complain about THIS member and THAT members posting habits,

or even if you do click their thread, there's both an ignore option and a scrollbar.

but no, instead you make another pointless thread to complain about them, probably trying to get more attention than anything.

thank goodness i know how to skip your threads! believe it or not, i skipped reading about 99% of this thread just to post this.

oh the irony......

so much irony...

Thanks dad! I never vote anyone's thread less than five stars. If I don't like the track or thread I either Don't comment/Don't star rate or Comment with helpful info....if I don't like something by someone on this board I simply just shut up

He started this trend.

End of story

Ok, hopefully I didn't just start a dumb flame war with you, my friend, but seriously, it is offensive to me to think that you would deduce that I do the things that bother me about tht...I have been a hypocrite in my life and I try not to be one, actively, on a daily basis

no flame war atop! i have plenty of respect for you, and sorry for jumping to conclusions.

thread is not about troon.

i just wish the pair of ye would stop bickering with each other like an old married couple :cry:

i have tried to be nicer to the preacherman lately.

Guest dese manz hatin

u better watch your back blood or u gonna get murked

He started this trend.

End of story

no flame war atop! i have plenty of respect for you, and sorry for jumping to conclusions.

i just wish the pair of ye would stop bickering with each other like an old married couple :cry:

good deal man, I am willing to never talk about IRARI/tht!tne ever again if he stops with star rating and lol trolling...

Guest Beefuncle

He started this trend.

End of story

I think all of this is pretty healthy tbh.

Its incredibly frustrating making tracks and you've got to vent that frustration somehow and what better place than watmm?

Conflicts are always resolved fairly quickly, all the latent hostility/ tension is alleviated and everyone ends up with a new found appreciation of each other. theres no harm whatsoever.

Harmony between everyones a bit eerie anyway, very unnatural.

and watmm being a music forum it would be impossible and pointless to have no difference in opinion, debate is its nature and there's nothing more divisive than analysing/ interpreting the arts.

so yeah keep it up lads, conflict is good, dr. beef uncle has spoken.

heres to future arguments :beer:

Archived