IGNORED

Benoit Pioulard

lo-fi

Benoit Pioulard has been on, almost, constant rotation for the past few months. There isn't one song I have heard from him that I dislike. Are there any artists that make music similar to his? Bibio is the only artist I can think of right now. Thanks.

hmmmm... adem or praveen perhaps, a bit different though. Paavharju gives me the same kind of feel, but it's not really the same thing at all. Sorry!

Wow, I love this music. Thank you watmm. "Lasted" reminds me a lot of earlier Bibio. :wub:

Check out his other releases......they are all in a similar vein. I would love to get ahold of his 'old tunes', but they are probably as difficult to get as BoC's old stuff. :O)

Guest disparaissant

i think the weird thing about benoit pioulard (for me, anyways) is that i haven't found anything that's actually similar to him. bibio is close in ways, but not really. nothing ACTUALLY LIKE his stuff. it's weird. yeah. nothing satisfies in the same way, really.

Archived