IGNORED

Stopping a film before it's ended.

Guest the anonymous forumite

If I pick a specific movie to watch and it ends up sucking I keep it on but either fall asleep or start doing chores in the same room instead while only paying half attention to it. In a theater or whatever I'll just fall asleep. TV movies don't count because even movies I like will be on but I'll change channels during commercials and forget what channel it was on and miss a chunk of it and then give up.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never. don't understand how people can turn off a movie halfway through and continue watching two days later either.

I do this all the time.

Guest mafted

might have to think a little bit during movies guys.. it makes them better.

esp Bladerunner. if you're not paying attention to the script and what's being said it will seem extremely boring. people can't be fucked with anything intellectual anymore.. if it's not in your face sold out entertainment blingy blingy bullshit it's 'boring'.

esp Bladerunner. if you're not paying attention to the script and what's being said it will seem extremely boring. people can't be fucked with anything intellectual anymore.. if it's not in your face sold out entertainment blingy blingy bullshit it's 'boring'.

Lotta movies do all the thinking or explaining for you leaving nothing for the viewer to ponder over. Or there's simply none there in the first place (like the dude movie that was brought up) boring. =\

Your right I am thick as pigshit, that's why I don't like Bladerunner. 'Blingy blingy bullshit' all the way for me lol.

Archived