IGNORED

julie and candy

thief

Guest Gravity

I prefer the original. Whoever uploaded that ATP version must have something funny going on, it's the clearest one available anywhere.

Whoever uploaded that ATP version must have something funny going on, it's the clearest one available anywhere.

Yeah I remember that coming up last time this video was posted - has anyone tried contacting the author of the video to find out the source of the audio, it sounds pretty much soundboard quality ....

Whoever uploaded that ATP version must have something funny going on, it's the clearest one available anywhere.

Yeah I remember that coming up last time this video was posted - has anyone tried contacting the author of the video to find out the source of the audio, it sounds pretty much soundboard quality ....

Yeah, someone should do this. He/She could have more.

I love the original, but the ATP version has an excellent take on timing. Someone needs to convert this to MP3. I don't hear any crowds, it has to be straight from the board.

Guest igloos unlmtd

The In A Beautiful Place era mix is very nice. The subdued percussion lets the textures & melodies breath a little more. Overall the feeling is more whimsical & a lot less dark than the hard percussion Geogaddi mix which feels more like one big nervous anxiety attack.

The In A Beautiful Place era mix is very nice. The subdued percussion lets the textures & melodies breath a little more. Overall the feeling is more whimsical & a lot less dark than the hard percussion Geogaddi mix which feels more like one big nervous anxiety attack.

linkage?

There are multiple posts on the uploader's YT page, one of which is a WATMM member. I'm just guessing that none of them have been answered and that my own posting or PMing wouldn't yield many more results.

• 1 month later...
Guest never the machine forever

I'm convinced that this ATP soundboard recording is a Christmas present from BOC themselves. The nonresponse and spurious nature of the uploader fits BOC's mystique, and it was uploaded days before Christmas. See: NIN & 'Broken' film.

Guest ArbitersGround

Don't get me wrong, the soundboard recording is great and all, but of all the ATP tracks, why couldn't they do

?!

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Don't get me wrong, the soundboard recording is great and all, but of all the ATP tracks, why couldn't they do

?!

they did. and you just linked it.

Guest Bramsworth

I don't hear an annoying audience. Is it really another soundboard recording? Guy says he got it from archive.org, wonder what part.

Guest Bramsworth

Scratch that, there is an audience :( But the recording sounds better than I'd expect.

This would be an edit to the above post if the edit button didn't just disappear.

Archived