IGNORED

Tell me about Germany

Braintree

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep in mind that germany is not bavaria. girls' vaginas in hamburg for example smell like fish because hamburg is a port city. ...okay, bad example.

i once shagged a german girl. her vagina smelled like smoked sausage.

i once shagged a scottish girl. her vagina smelled like haggis.

i once shagged an aids ridden mentalist... oh no that was you.

so how is the weed?

how intense is the "idm: thing>

?

i thought berlin was all about 4 on the floor-hard in every subdivision of dance music...

how hard is it to be an illegal alien who does not speak german/have real working papers …….. to get any kind of job?

how hard is it to be an illegal alien who does not speak german/have real working papers …….. to get any kind of job?

Can you speak Turkish?

I think they all listen to KMFDM and watch Run Lola Run over and over again.

At least I'll fit in.

I'll be there in about a year too, see you there!

Though I'm probably going to be in Grimma or Stuttgart.

Stop following me!

j/k

Can you speak Turkish?

He isnt kidding, you have more of a chance getting a job speaking Turkish than speaking German.

He isnt kidding, you have more of a chance getting a job speaking Turkish than speaking German.

Nah, that's an exaggeration. most jobs you could get if you speak turkish also require you being turkish.

But there's a lot of jobs you can get only speakin english. If you want to make money, the best combination of languages is german and english, i guess.

Can you speak Turkish?

Seems they're not too keen on outsiders lately...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

its a bit more complicated than that.

germany has pros and cons, like every country. and different kinds of people.

stuttgart is boring btw, berlin is better.

Can you speak Turkish?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

It's a good thing I'm not Muslim.

When I was in Berlin, the only time my friends said we should "watch it" regarding sketchy areas was in reference to Turkish areas. I don't think they were being racist or whatever. It was just a fact at the time. That was 12 years ago so I have no idea how things have changed in the meantime.

I guess you're referring to berlin-kreuzberg. If so, nothing's changed. Every metropolis needs a ghetto.

On Merkels statement: i actually like the funny owl lady but multiculturalism has not failed at all. It improved our culture.

All the implicated problems cannot be solved in 60 years. I don't know why our government seems to think so.

maybe we just need another turkish player in our football team.

Archived