IGNORED

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs

Guest bitroast

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Dallas show was incredible! Two brand new songs and Amazing Sounds of Orgy. These guys work their asses off and that is just one reason why they are counted amongst the greatest rock bands ever. The Pyramid Song always kills me. And resurrects.

Yeah when they played that in 08' in Houston I felt so utterly happy content. They also played National Anthem and Johnny mixed in a loop of local radio ads for a car dealership sale at the end. That show was so awesome I actually skipped seeing them this year. A bit bummed I didn't snag ACL taping passes but a couple of my friends managed to go. http://www.greenplastic.com/gigography/showDetails.php?showID=3735#setlist

That's fucking awesome they played new song and such a random b-side. I would kinda hope they do so to prevent themselves from going a bit nuts from playing the popular tracks over and over again.

• 1 month later...

When I saw them it was bad, lots of mistakes and i didn't like the setlist that much. they played creep and kraftwerk was good tho.

Saw them again last night, much much better in every possible way. Awesome show. I think they played a new song, at least it's one I had never heard before.

Archived