IGNORED

Bristol

chassis

Go to The Apple and get mashed on cider, buy dodgy drugs from a squat in Stokes Croft, do a pub crawl down Gloucester Road and get mashed on cider, watch a foreign film in the Watershed, nob my girlfriend, try and shoot the Banksy down Park Street with a paintball gun, get mashed on cider and miss your flight.

Go to The Apple and get mashed on cider, buy dodgy drugs from a squat in Stokes Croft, do a pub crawl down Gloucester Road and get mashed on cider, watch a foreign film in the Watershed, nob my girlfriend, try and shoot the Banksy down Park Street with a paintball gun, get mashed on cider and miss your flight.

You've given us quite an extensive list, we're gonna have to prioritize here. Do we have to watch the foreign films to nob your gf? Films are long man... especially the foreign ones.

Cider is the :diablo:

Guest Ultravisitor

The one thing I usually associate with Bristol is St Pauls, which has always put me off the place. On the other hand, I've always had an irrational fondness for Bristol Rovers.

St Pauls really isn't that bad. I used to live next to it in St Werburghs for about 2 years. Almost all the bad stuff is personal. Like Easton, thats supposedly just as bad. My guess is that its just walking through these places at the wrong time. Just like every city, it can be avoided.

But yeah, what tec said :)

In my cursory scan of GenBan, I read the thread title for this thread, from an Alaskan perspective. So for a part second the thought ran past me that, 'someone's getting a warn'. Then reality caught up with my apparently twisted psyche.

-------

Also, so bristol is so uninteresting that the only thing worth doing there, is to get maggotted. Why not just do that at your local, save you the bother of travel and bristol.

*hides from chatmm for a while, lest those bristolians crucify meh*

-------

Also, so bristol is so uninteresting that the only thing worth doing there, is to get maggotted. Why not just do that at your local, save you the bother of travel and bristol.

You've missed the whole point man. You should research something called BLOC.

-------

You've missed the whole point man. You should research something called BLOC.

and the rest of the year ?? :rolleyes:

+ lol@ppltaekingitsireeuslee

try out the cube cinema, watershed, arnolfini. if st nicks is open go there and buy some food, then either go to the corrie tap up in clifton or work your way up gloucester road (ideally both).

Sorry, mate. It's just that i thought that i had to work a little harder just to push through the drunken haze.

b00m !! :trashbear:

Oh, you got me where it hurt. I like to drink, oh the shame of it all.

My dignity has taken a real dent.

Sorry, mate. It's just that i thought that i had to work a little harder just to push through the drunken haze.

b00m !! :trashbear:

Oh, you got me where it hurt. I like to drink, oh the shame of it all.

My dignity has taken a real dent.

hahahahah, come cheer up. The post drink blues will be over soon enough.

:blush:

Archived