IGNORED

Skinny little bully gets chopped in half by chubby kid.

Guest tompty

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Jesus!!

cant say i blame the kid but holy shit that could have paralyzed the mfer

he should have beckoned the kid near and done the exact same thing again.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

Psalm 137:9

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Guest Lube Saibot

Jesus!!

cant say i blame the kid but holy shit that could have paralyzed the mfer

too bad it didn't, a quadriplegic bogan would make for an awesome protagonist to a tale of redemption

that was fucked behavior on both sides

Really?

A kid of such small size picking on a kid of much larger size tells me that "The Beast" as he is called almost assuredly never defended himself in such a way before. His immediate reaction of blocking the other kid tells me that he is generally a peaceful creature.

& I'm fairly certain the smaller kid had never been reprimanded in such a fashion before, at least not at any dependable rate. I think that one moment of terror and pain probably had much more of an impact on his psyche (meaning maybe he'll have second thoughts next time he wants to pick on someone) than any lame punishment an elementary school would use.

How do you think the big kid should've acted? Passively, to be picked on another day?

this has cheered me up so much i could actually cry. I want to phone the principal of that school and tell him to apologize to that fat kid. Ijime (bullying) in Japanese schools is a serious issue and I am always worried about my kids, being wapanese, getting picked on.

Let's think critically here...if you're a puny kid do you walk up to someone and jump around in a boxing stance and taunt them with punches if they're nearly twice your size and they've beat your ass before...

...in what looks 8th grade? Maybe early highschool?

Nah. Doesn't happen. That's obviously not defense, and a real bully would deflect that bullshit with a simple, mean stare before the first hit was even concieved of.

I personally don't enjoy seeing children get hurt, maybe I'm weird

normally yes, but this is a little bully learning a lesson so in the long run less children get hurt as a result.

maybe the skinny kid was finally standing up for himself against the real bully and then got his ass beat. (once again). Who knows.

nah. look at the cocky assholeish demeanour of the smaller kid. it's pretty plain who has become accustomed to harassing who here.

Guest Gravity

Neither do I. I don't think anyone does.

It's just an annoying thought to think that kids keep fucking with other kids for no reason.

Guest Iain C

i'm with this. violence is deplorable and it's incredibly sad that this kid had no choice but to resort to it. it's the officials, administrators and powers-that-be who take no steps to prevent bullying that are the real assholes in this situation.

Archived