IGNORED

Places on the Internet That Can Learn You Stuff

luke viia

I'm not sure really... I've been meaning to make this thread for a while now, but kept forgetting like a dumbass. Go figure.

ps you're right, I should just download itunes. At first I thought I was gonna need an ipod or touch to use their services, and I roared in outrage in typical dino fashion, but it's all cool. I'll check it out.

im really hoping VLC adds an ipod loading feature soon. I made a request on their forum. I hate itunes. its buggy and just wants you to buy music from apple. I just want to drop mp3s into my ipod. its not that complicated

im really hoping VLC adds an ipod loading feature soon. I made a request on their forum. I hate itunes. its buggy and just wants you to buy music from apple. I just want to drop mp3s into my ipod. its not that complicated

iTunes is not that complicated

Nor is it buggy or nag you to buy music from the iTunes store.

Guest ezkerraldean

don't use an ipod then. there's fuckloads of other mp3 players out there that function like flash drives - i have a cheapo Coby one that cost me £30. no bullshit with connecting it to different computers either. far superior to this Apple shite, but no one pays them any attention because they're not "cool"

[pretty off-topic, lol]

http://www.ted.com

I hope most of you are familiar with TED already, but if not - go there now please.

So now, can I have your lists?

I had no idea what this site was, but thank you for introducing me to this, which was on the front page:

http://www.ted.com/talks/isabel_behncke_evolution_s_gift_of_play_from_bonobo_apes_to_humans.html

:wub:

Archived