IGNORED

House

Guest El_Chemso

Guest El_Chemso

Just started watching House recently, what a good series don't know what took me so long to watch it.

Any other fans? I'm thinking of getting a cane.

It's a great show, but kind of hard to watch every single fucking episode after a while they all feel the same. At this point, after watching so much of it, there either has to be something really interesting going on in the medical case or something else crazy going on in the show plot, otherwise it just feels like more of the same, just so formulaic.

Guest disparaissant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBCMoDGGZU

huh oh wrong house

i liked house for the first few seasons but yeah its all very samey after a while

patient has something weird happens

they think they solve it

OH NO THE PATIENT WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN MRI AND EITHER A.) HAD A SEIZURE or B.) SHAT BLOOD ALL OVER THE MRI TABLE!

clearly, they are not well.

BACK TO THE WHITEBOARD

house gets crabby

no one knows whats up

house talks to his buddy

some inane bit of the conversation makes him go EUREKA! and he runs and leaves and his friend is all like "aw"

he orders some test or procedure that is STRICTLY AGAINST HOSPITAL REGULATIONS

lo, it works! house saves the day again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBCMoDGGZU

huh oh wrong house

i liked house for the first few seasons but yeah its all very samey after a while

they think they solve it

OH NO THE PATIENT WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN MRI AND EITHER A.) HAD A SEIZURE or B.) SHAT BLOOD ALL OVER THE MRI TABLE!

BACK TO THE WHITEBOARD

house gets crabby

no one knows whats up

house talks to his buddy

some inane bit of the conversation makes him go EUREKA! and he runs and leaves and his friend is all like "aw"

lol this is perfect

they think they solve it

BACK TO THE WHITEBOARD

house gets crabby

no one knows whats up

house talks to his buddy

i have zero interest in the medical puzzles, yet i watch the show regularly because of the characters.

I bloody love House! On the big TV at work they've got Channel 5 playing with subtitles on and every weekday around half twelve my productivity takes a nose dive as I get more and more absorbed into an episode I've probably seen a dozen times before. Yes it's completely formulaic but my god it has so much character !

Guest hahathhat

the whole drama soap opera it has turned into is shit. i hate it. the old episodes were fine entertainment even if they were formulaic.

i also used to use the clock to let me know how many diagnoses house would make that were incorrect. it wasn't till about quarter/ten to that he would makes his break though.

cue the heart tugging track to end the show.

Guest hahathhat

i also used to use the clock to let me know how many diagnoses house would make that were incorrect. it wasn't till about quarter/ten to that he would makes his break though.

cue the heart tugging track to end the show.

i applaud this level of meta-thinking, and encourage the posting of other such house algorithms.

Guest Enter a new display name

*Episode starts, you think it's from another TV series. One of the people coughs, but in fact it's someone else who's sick. Sick person pukes and passes out, House MD intro plays.*

Archived