IGNORED

Taboo

Redruth

Guest disparaissant

that show has some of the worst narration and translation i have ever seen on any show ever.

other than that it's enjoyable.

that show has some of the worst narration and translation i have ever seen on any show ever.

other than that it's enjoyable.

The show on group sex featured a couple that run a swingers club which was round the corner from a service station that i used to work in. The guy would come in from time to time to buy ice.

gays a taboo?

wat

lol yeah ok now looking up the official definition of "taboo" it has something to do w/ "sacred nature" so just talking about homos may not fit in that scope - where i grew up (rural midwest USA), talking about gayness openly was really frowned upon, that's all i meant. people pushed the idea so far into the background that it became taboo to me when i was growing up

sigmund-freud-med.jpg

Guest disparaissant

The History Channel, aka The Hitler Channel

National Geographic Channel, aka The Ladyboy Channel

ahh they've both moved on!

the history channel is now the not history channel, fuckin top gear and pawn stars and all that shite

and national geographic only ever seems to be showing reruns of the dog whisperer lately

ganus is a tauboo

holy shit, proof of dupe account

first i'm andy jenkinson, and now i'm a dupe account,

I must be doing pretty well for myself.

Hi... Sean?

ahh they've both moved on!

the history channel is now the not history channel, fuckin top gear and pawn stars and all that shite

and national geographic only ever seems to be showing reruns of the dog whisperer lately

Oh god, this is depressing.

Archived