• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

tom yum for lunch

pita chips and hummus for snack

salad for dinner

more pita chips and hummus for snack

Guest AcrossCanyons

Cooked a roast dinner for mother's day. Damn delicious. I feel bad for all the americans out there who have never had a proper british roast dinner.

Cooked a roast dinner for mother's day. Damn delicious. I feel bad for all the americans out there who have never had a proper british roast dinner.

feel bad for all the brits out there that have to eat british food everyday.

bout to cook biscuits and gravy (bacon)

Two open-face sandwiches: toasted rye bread, mustard, liverwurst, red onion, romaine lettuce, tomato

Orange Juice

Guest Iain C

some fig rolls, some BBQ pringles, a Wetherspoons vegetarian sausage and mash supper, and about a quarter bottle of JD.

Guest Iain C

some fig rolls, some BBQ pringles, a Wetherspoons vegetarian sausage and mash supper, and about a quarter bottle of JD.

make it half a bottle. i'm not that keen on the stuff, but it's the best whiskey my corner shop has.

breakfast: leftover pulled chicken tacos

lunch: 2 gin martinis, 6 amstel lights, 3 backwoods vanilla cigars, 2 Brooklyn lagers, 3 shots Jameson

dinner: chunky peanut butter and raspberry jelly (made haphazardly) and a pickle

Yesterday's Supper: Angelhair Noodles and some herby sauce, it came out of a box. Probably some pie and I don't even know what else.

Breakfast: Fuck, I don't even remember. Some pie?

Lunch: Nachos with Queso Dip/Salsa, some Happy Cola gummies, more pie, Welches Strawberry Soda.

Supper: Half a frozen Pizza, a frozen burrito (It cost 25 cents! Gonna need to buy some more), Water.

It's been a fantastic weekend.

Guest disparaissant

all i ate today was leftover pho and i am starving and out of food. and it's 1:30 am

looks like it's gonna be gas station food or wendy's.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Just wrote out a bunch of stuff about what I ate but I bored myself by even thinking about it so I deleted it and wrote this

Archived