IGNORED

The Pink Tussoid

zlemflolia

i always vastly preferred barrett-era floyd. i seem to be largely alone there, however

I really like the sid barrett-era stuff too, really spaced out and trippy. Too bad he went off the deep end

Good thread !

Never had the occasion to talk about it but I always considered early Pink Floyd as a preamble to this kind of electronic music ; Too bad they turned cheesy around the 70s :diablo:

Guest hahathhat

i always vastly preferred barrett-era floyd. i seem to be largely alone there, however

I really like the sid barrett-era stuff too, really spaced out and trippy. Too bad he went off the deep end

he always was off the deep end; he just finally lost his tow line

I don't mind that cornflakes song, that's post barrett.

hrmm, i was sure that there was something about cornflakes that had a nice groove on atom heart mother. but i just went through Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast and got fuk all. hrmm, ar well it was a long time ago, and i only listened to it once.

Guest hahathhat

hrmm, i was sure that there was something about cornflakes that had a nice groove on atom heart mother. but i just went through Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast and got fuk all. hrmm, ar well it was a long time ago, and i only listened to it once.

sitting on a cornflake,

waiting for the van to call

(i am the walrus)

i've got a bike you can ride it if you'd like, it's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good. i'd give it to you if i could, but i borrowed it... you're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. i'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

...i've got a clan of ginger bread men, here a man, there a man, lots of ginger bread men. you could have some if you wish they're on the dish!

-genious. barret era floyd is my fav too

but still, :trashbear: ..this is the most unproductive aphex thread ever

sitting on a cornflake,

waiting for the van to call

(i am the walrus)

No i'm not talking about that.

Archived