IGNORED

regarding a mono/poly tune

huzur

A five piece band of giant black robots with red eyes and sporting afro wigs rockin the song out on keytars while simultaneously stomping on a major city, probably london, maybe tokyo. also there are ufos in the sky. and some cows. and red lazers.

cool tune

I played a mono/poly once. I played a polysix twice. Both are worth it and awesome. That is all.

very insightful facts, i enjoyed them thoroughly, but the REAL BURNING question is how many times did you play with yourself TODAY

:closedeyes:

I played with my octave cat for an hour today does that appease your horribleness?

not at all, no :( i don;t even know what an octave cat is, or even what 'appease' means, i must level more

:closedeyes:

I played with my octave cat for an hour today does that appease your horribleness?

not at all, no :( i don;t even know what an octave cat is, or even what 'appease' means, i must level more

Just imagine a much fatter sounding minimoog based on a cem

http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/octavecat.php

Archived