IGNORED

Equation

auxFACTOR

Concerning track 2 on Windowlicker, has anyone had a go at solving and deciphering it? Is it unsolvable? Does it contain something? Is it a waste of time?

Just wondering.

aF

Concerning track 2 on Windowlicker, has anyone had a go at solving and deciphering it? Is it unsolvable? Does it contain something? Is it a waste of time?

Just wondering.

aF

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/49721-mi%26%238722%3B1-%26%238722%3B%26%238706%3Bn1ndinj%26%238712%3Bcifn-%26%238722%3B-1-fextin%26%238722%3B1/page__st__30__p__1142808__hl__%2Bsolve+%2Bequation__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1142808

There is another topic on it here, and also the first thing that is linked in it is on yahoo answers:

yahoo answers

it's simply a partial derivative of the sums of the components of a fourier transform. You have to realize that F[] is a function, and unless we know how the function is defined we cannot derive any meaning from your equation. I happen to know that F[] is a function of the Fourier Transform.

Source(s):

mathematics major

also date and coordinates for final rendezvous with the mothership

SPOILER ALERT

it was in 2006 at Mont St. Michel, when RDJ left and BizarRDJ replaced him to initiate experimental project codename TUSS

Wow I never knew that ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]] was the actual name of the Aphex Twin Song Also known as Equation.

Wow I never knew that ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]] was the actual name of the Aphex Twin Song Also known as Equation.

Learn something new everyday.... also Equation is much easier to write! :tongue:

It does actually list it on the cd and 12'' packaging you naughty mp3 pirates!

It does actually list it on the cd and 12'' packaging you naughty mp3 pirates!

Where I live, I consider myself lucky to even know about Aphex Twin.

• 1 month later...
Guest mafted

i asked my trig teacher in HS a while ago.. he just said 'it means this is equal to that'.. not much more. equation.. makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

You just made me think, "I have it titled as that, right?"

So I checked my iPod.. And what the fuck It isn't even on there. I love that song. :trashbear:

Why does this happen.

P.S. I do have it titled as ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[[n−1]] on my iTunes.

Guest Rabid

Just wondering.

aF

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/49721-mi%26%238722%3B1-%26%238722%3B%26%238706%3Bn1ndinj%26%238712%3Bcifn-%26%238722%3B-1-fextin%26%238722%3B1/page__st__30__p__1142808__hl__%2Bsolve+%2Bequation__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1142808

There is another topic on it here, and also the first thing that is linked in it is on yahoo answers:

yahoo answers

it's simply a partial derivative of the sums of the components of a fourier transform. You have to realize that F[] is a function, and unless we know how the function is defined we cannot derive any meaning from your equation. I happen to know that F[] is a function of the Fourier Transform.

Source(s):

mathematics major

That yahoo answers thing was me being a troll :emotawesomepm9:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArPgoTy0sjSgyX6_AnmgXDPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091012155157AAyh8IJ

Archived