IGNORED

Soulseek

Adamovich

Any active users here? Also who has username called FLCL? I assume it might be some of you according to shares with watmm music folder full of tracks and mixes, downloading my unreleased zomby folder (116 files in a row)

Guest disparaissant

i pop on occasionally to try and find rare stuff that isn't anywhere else, but that's rather rare.

Guest Enter a new display name

I don't really download music from Soulseek anymore because I find almost everything I need in private torrents or in file hosting websites. Also, the disconnecting users and the low bitrates in Soulseek are annoying.

slsk is great. i don't generally mess with torrents (i know i know i'm in the stone age over here) and i can usually find whatever i'm looking for nice and quick on slsk. as a bonus, if you find a user with similar music taste, you can browse their files and check out all sorts of new artists. i like the people with their music organized by record label the most. sometimes you even get to chatting with them about what you're downloading, or your own music (or theirs), etc... fun way to meet other artists / make new fans.

Also, the disconnecting users and the low bitrates in Soulseek are annoying.

G8RIi.gif

slsk is great. i don't generally mess with torrents (i know i know i'm in the stone age over here) and i can usually find whatever i'm looking for nice and quick on slsk. as a bonus, if you find a user with similar music taste, you can browse their files and check out all sorts of new artists. i like the people with their music organized by record label the most. sometimes you even get to chatting with them about what you're downloading, or your own music (or theirs), etc... fun way to meet other artists / make new fans.

Yeah it's funny to chat with those idm listeners :cisfor: I never used torrentz for music so I guess i'm in the stone age too

Archived