IGNORED

Young Montana? - Limerance

Yeah I was wondering why there is not a thread for this...

Amazing album, so fresh and entertaining...

But I had an eye on Young Montana for a while now and some of his eary myspace tracks were much more experimental and not so hip-hopish... would love to hear them again.

Also lots of remixes up his soundcloud.

And there are two parts that are almost 1:1 Clark, the hectic drum stuff suddenly coming, you know?

Guest viscosity

yeah, good stuff, really appreciate the swan lake samples of the last track (which in turn reminds me of Loom)

Guest Adam

Quite good. I just hate that Daddy Kev's mastering with so much highs. Same as in Cosmogramma. Makes it almost impossible to listen.

• 3 months later...

It's funny but in my opinion this album is pretty weak to the earlier output from Young Montana on his soundcloud or his genius remixes... maybe he's better at sampling stuff than coming up with own stuff. Or its the heavy mastering on the album...

http://soundcloud.com/young-montana/groundislava-animal-young

Fuck yeah... that one beats the album easily. It's like: Wow that's heavy, probably the track is gonna end soon... what the fuck it even got heavier, but that's it I guess... WHAT THE FUCK IT EVEN GOT HEAVIER ... and so on :emotawesomepm9:

• 1 year later...

Archived