IGNORED

Random Strokes of Good Fortune

Zephyr_Nova

Guest Coalbucket PI

I put a pound in a quiz machine in the pub to play The Colour Of Money with Chris Tarrant quiz game and there was already 50p in there! I lost it all though and put another quid in too. Easy come easy go.

Me and a bunch of mates piled into a cab after a night out and there were 2 $100 bills just lying there on the seat, the 2 guys in before me were too drunk to notice. I told them about it the following day and bought the drinks our next night on the lash.

I also worked at Wal-Mart the summer before I went to college (99), and just last year got a $300 check from a class action settlement. Something about someone not getting enough breaks or shit.

i took a shit earlier and didnt need to wipe

I hope that's not one of those "Windows XP is totally secure: I never get viruses, and in fact I've never even run an antivirus program!" things.

earlier this week I randomly met a guy outside a bar who owed me money from like 3 years ago. and he paid me. amazing.

edit: oh yeah, thanks internet and cute yoga instructors who are into nontraditional relationships. it's been a good week!!!!

Archived