IGNORED

just ordered a kebab

BCM

Guest sirch

never understand why people get that chicken doner junk when you can just have a proper chicken shish kebab!

had one once (c doner) and it was just a lot of grissly fatty bits, like the normal doner meat,

which is made up mostly of fat, except this was chicken fat instead of lamb fat. gross, man.

you've really got to be pissed to eat that shite. you're probably pissed. lol

never understand why people get that chicken doner junk when you can just have a proper chicken shish kebab!

lol this is exactly what my gf said. she had chicken shish. medium chicken shish.... but i thought fuck it, i want some bad ass donner style shit. and you know what? it was fucking lovely.

Looks foul. But then I am sober(ish). Which for a saturday night is a bit strange.....

i purposely chose a nasty, flash washed-out photo to make it look more hardcore. i have some nicer snaps...

kP3z3.jpg

actually, maybe that's worse...

Guest sirch

Looks foul. But then I am sober(ish). Which for a saturday night is a bit strange.....

i purposely chose a nasty, flash washed-out photo to make it look more hardcore. i have some nicer snaps...

kP3z3.jpg

looks like my dog sicked up into a pitta, then put some salad next to it and brought it to me on a plate.

she tried that once before, the bitch.

kP3z3.jpg

looks like my dog sicked up into a pitta, then put some salad next to it and brought it to me on a plate.

she tried that once before, the bitch.

seriously, if my dog did that, i'd be well impressed

i wish grilled peppers were in kebabs more or had more of them in when they do.

last few times i've been to a kebab place i've had cheeseburger, and asked them to load it up with all that cabbage, raw onions + garlic sauce. bit weird but yea.

cabbage burger, mm.

there used to be a place in market deeping where you could get a "kebab burger" for £1.50, which was basically a whole donner kebab but in a burger bun instead of a pitta. for some reason they charged half as much for just having it in a burger bun....it was all they ever fucking sold though, so unfortunately they seemed to wise up after a while and took them off the menu.

kebab burger.

i also had a kebab pizza once. fucking rank xerox.

You quite like kebab, huh.?

Like the taste of it, but most the time it's just kind of gross to me. But some sell better quality kebab than others i guess.

Good kebab is good. Bad kebab is bad :crazy:

You quite like kebab, huh.?

Like the taste of it, but most the time it's just kind of gross to me. But some sell better quality kebab than others i guess.

Good kebab is good. Bad kebab is bad :crazy:

like kebab? i wouldn't go that far...

Guest sirch

there used to be a place in market deeping where you could get a "kebab burger" for £1.50, which was basically a whole donner kebab but in a burger bun instead of a pitta. for some reason they charged half as much for just having it in a burger bun....it was all they ever fucking sold though, so unfortunately they seemed to wise up after a while and took them off the menu.

kebab burger.

i also had a kebab pizza once. fucking rank xerox.

place down the road from me claim to make their own donner. but tired it once and it was pretty shit. tasted worse than regular donner. prolly cos there wasn't as much juicey tasty fat in it. plus it had loads of bits of bone in it! not good, biting into a small piece of bone!!

they do, however, always give you peppers with it and loads of salad, which is good. cooked over a proper charcoal BBQ thing, too. but it always takes fucking ages for them to cock a shish over it!

yea i've had a doner burger before.

never been tempted by the pizza.

yar they do donner burgers round our way too. donner with anything and everything!

edit: cock a shish! ? i mean coook a shish. lol

Guest hahathhat

0g3E1h.jpg

"so how'd it happen?"

"looks like high-velocity splatter. blunt force trauma to the pita. this kebab died fighting"

"actually, the fight has just begun"

image2773178j.jpg

Jesus christ, that looks horrific! I imagine it was pretty satisfying though once you got past the presentation. It really does look like a pile of rotting garbage. I'm not knocking or anything --most of my best meals looked inedible.

Guest hahathhat

it brings back fond memories of eating in israel, where it is seemingly popular to put a 3-course meal in a blender and serve it up on a pita.

but, yeah, it looks like a murder scene, BCM. tame that kebab

Archived