IGNORED

The Rise and Fall of the Recording Industry in Four and a Half Minutes (Maybe Longer) Or: Been Around the World Nah Nah Nah

chaosmachine

Guest Coalbucket PI

Puff Daddy and Mase dancing in the sand dunes is absolutely the best thing ever and you can do that for next to nothing

Guest Deep Fried Everything

ughhhhhhh, he uses the "word" "irregardless"... impossible to read.

but that video is super lol, especially considering what's happened in libya this year. i was REALLY hoping for a ghaddafi stand-in on j lo's arm.

Puff Daddy and Mase dancing in the sand dunes is absolutely the best thing ever and you can do that for next to nothing

I couldn't. sand dunes are far away from me.

then again in respect to a multi-billion dollar industry i guess it is nothing. which raises all sorts of other questions.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I couldn't. sand dunes are far away from me.

then again in respect to a multi-billion dollar industry i guess it is nothing. which raises all sorts of other questions.

you could drive to california, they have dunes, then all you need is the white suits and a video camera

That Bowie sample was probably the most expensive part.

but that sample has nothing to do with the video. the sample would've had to be cleared for use on the album

unless...the song was made completely out of the idea from the video

"hey, i've got a cool idea for a video...i just need some music to go with it..."

That Bowie sample was probably the most expensive part.

but that sample has nothing to do with the video. the sample would've had to be cleared for use on the album

unless...the song was made completely out of the idea from the video

"hey, i've got a cool idea for a video...i just need some music to go with it..."

Depending on his contract, he could get paid every time the video plays.

Archived