IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

Guest Pennywise

after finishing it and probably not playing the live version. 6/10. got pretty boring after 50 percent, and i cant believe how easy it was. i think i failed a mission about 8 times, and all that happened was you started again from regular checkpoints before dying.

Yeh I gotta be honest the missions in Gta are always the same old shit. Drive about, shoot people, fly somewhere etc. After a while, it starts to get boring. The graphics are amazing and the environment is realistic but I'm still doing vice city missions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great game, im at 80 percent. graphics are beautiful, while getting drunk and driving around i get so drawn in it seems like real life.

now imagine its first person and you're using the oculus rift.

all those anti-video game lobbyists are going to be proven right, even if the prophecy was delayed. mark my words

Guest Papillon

after finishing it and probably not playing the live version. 6/10. got pretty boring after 50 percent, and i cant believe how easy it was. i think i failed a mission about 8 times, and all that happened was you started again from regular checkpoints before dying.

Yeh I gotta be honest the missions in Gta are always the same old shit. Drive about, shoot people, fly somewhere etc. After a while, it starts to get boring. The graphics are amazing and the environment is realistic but I'm still doing vice city missions.

I don't see the problem. Since when is "driving around shooting people" boring? Besides it's so much more than that. This game is probably the best game ever made. The story entertains, the visual component is second to none, and the comedy is top notch. Maybe vice city didn't impact you like it did me, but any game you could mention in the same sentence as vice city is worth $60. Dude I spend $60 in gas every week....

I checked just to make sure, and the consensus is that GTA V is fucking epic.

I like your picture. Is that you?

Guest Pennywise

yeh the picture is me.

I feel like im playing max payne 3, but I get to drive to each gun fight. I really only have a gripe with the missions. As a sandbox game it's incredible.

I just don't enjoy the missions very much.

I felt the missions were more varied and well designed than in any other open world game to date since they all have something memorable about them. Like, driving out the back of a plane, driving through underground tunnels on a bike, fly around tracing people in a police chopper, rampaging with heavy armor and a minigun etc.. All the other games in the series always had a lot of filler missions, where all you really did was drive someone somewhere and then get paid, but I don't remember that happening a whole lot in this one.

Oh, and lots of GTA Online info here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51487/gta-online-details-game-day-access-info-and-more.html

Stocks, dood. I've heard that if you invest in some of the insurance companies and then go on a rampage, you can earn quite a bit of monies.

wouldnt earning money off the rampage involve shorting insurance stock ..

well unless you knew which company had insured that which you were smashing ..

Guest Frankie5fingers

now that im on furlough i went out and bought this. i dont think im gonna get out much for a while. lol

Guest Papillon

yeh the picture is me.

I feel like im playing max payne 3, but I get to drive to each gun fight. I really only have a gripe with the missions. As a sandbox game it's incredible.

I just don't enjoy the missions very much.

Sorry I didn't mean to come on so strong, I'm a bit of a dick sometimes.

I like your picture. Is that you?

"Great Job"

"Thanks" lol

Just started the game, been playing with my roommate for a bit now and I must say, this is a fine, fine, sexy beast of a game.

Can't wait to start doing some crazy stuff... I don't play video games much anymore, but this is going to change that for a while, like all GTA games have...

Aww wtf, I had an online charachter started that I played last night, and today it deleted it... seems this is a common issue, damnit Rockstar get this shit working right!

Archived