IGNORED

ease of obtaining medicine in montreal

Alzado

yeah, i'm not that big of a loser. i'm just going to be getting away and would like to receive treatments if possible.

you see, i suffer from massive cock syndrome. the doctors say there's no reversing it.

I hate montreal but they've decided to still be a part of my great country of canada meaning that they have excellent medical care.

I love it.

my scale rating would be 86" boner in British Columbia (aka "the best") and about 65" in montreal (aka "the shits") on a scale of 1-3 in comparison to our lower neighbors..

my scale rating would be 86" boner in British Columbia (aka "the best")

I would love to know if BC has better stuff than Washington, because I have been running on 40 dollars worth for almost 3 solid months, and loving my life. If BC's is better, it must be something really special.

it seems i was/am/will be too high to get a canadian grilled cheese stiffy from this discussion's course until now - please see previous posts re: washington weed

is weed hotter in canada?

this thread is about whether I'll be able to find weed in montreal without too much trouble. not about washington weed and its merits. please stay on topic.

i'm about to vape some medical kush. :cool:

This kind of wordage should never have been allowed to evolve. I like you Luke. We could be friends irl but know that i would be unbearable if you used that kind of talk on a regular basis.

tbh I agree, that sentence was abominable. my posts in this thread have been nothing but trouble. if that phrase ever left my mouth irl i'd have my egg half way handed by the time the sound hit my ears.

i think these guys want to talk about the strength of prescription canadian wang reducers though, so i'll just bow out and let that topic take its course now.

Alzado, I tried telling chenGOD that what he said is 'RUDE' but he deleted it and said i'm trolling.

Sorry man, I was trying to look out for you.

Then post that instead of just one word. And you're clearly not trying to look out for Alzado since you think he is a "fucking loser for trying to get drugs in a foreign country".

Well yes, I think he is a "fucking loser for trying to get drugs in a foreign country" but I still look out for him like a little brother. I don't want the mods picking on my little brother.

chenGOD here is my actual quote: "are you seriously such a pothead that getting high in a foreign country tops your list of things to do."

Where did I call him a fucking loser?

Well yes, I think he is a "fucking loser for trying to get drugs in a foreign country" but I still look out for him like a little brother. I don't want the mods picking on my little brother.

chenGOD here is my actual quote: "are you seriously such a pothead that getting high in a foreign country tops your list of things to do."

Right there.

Alzado doesn't need you looking out for him.

Right there.

Alzado doesn't need you looking out for him.

Nice trickery but people will see that I was quoting you. You called him a "fucking loser".

That's not nice.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

1) buy codeine tablets

2) cook some krokodil

3) take several hits until limbs start rotting

4) ???

5) PROFIT!

Archived